“Earns its stars” 4 of 5 stars

New Year, New Savings!
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Earns its stars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have been to the IP several times this year while working on the coast and the service has always been excellent. Front desk, housekeeping, restaurants and casino are all quality. Even though we sometimes use Priceline the IP staff has never treated us like some other hotels treat 3rd party guests. The only dislikes I have are $100 hold on our card (but that's returned in a few days) and the extremely long lines a check-in (which we only started seeing the past few visits). But overall the IP is great; we have enjoyed live music at bar, great food throughout, and excellent service repeatedly over the past 12 months-thanks IP for providing a great place to stay at great rates!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Crystal Springs, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

A group of seven of us "foodies" were in Biloxi. We were there to check out the Half Shell. A post Katrina restaurant near Hard Rock. From there we went to IP. Access was easy. Parking was slow but orderly. IP keeps a large staff. And they will help you. We're all in our 60's. Went for the Foxworthy show. He was interesting. A bid odd at times. It was 90 minutes long, We had fun but would not return.......to much ciggie smoke.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I went here for my honeymoon for three days and was not treated well. from the moment I checked in there was a problem and at first I just let the small stuff go like not getting my room right I orderd a luxory king jacuzzi suite smoking and they tried putting me in a king non smoking, after some static at the front desk i was given a spa suite wich the room was lovely but I could not get the maids to leave me soap or bath salts for my suite wich are supposed to come with it. And whats worse is I brought a spray bottle of febreeze from my home and the second day the maids stole it from my room! Not Cool. Now on to the food, The first night I had made dinner reservations for 2 at Costa Cuicna (a restraunt in the hotel) at first glance its very nice we orderd the gulf coast bread as an appitezer Good flavor but a little dry and a salad with house dressing and I dont even like salad and I thought it was pretty good... Then the meals came and we orderd the chicken alfredo that came plain and sad looking and didnt have any flavor and the lasagna, that lasagna was absolutly gross, the meat in it is simply discusting, I imagine that is what dog food tastes like. the Next night I had no reservations anywhere and decided to order room service I Big Mistake! I orderd at 9:27 the New york steak and eggs, the steak was orderd medium and came burnt and a quesadilla that was really greasy, and finally a loaded baked potatoe soup THAT NEVER CAME!!!!!!! the waiter said he would be right back with it... I called at 10 to see where it was and they said it was on its way up I call again at 10:30 and they say theyll call the kitchen and see where it is and that they would call me back .... I call them at 11:18 and I find out the kitchen had been closed since 10 and there would be no soup for me that night. They waisted my time and money and cost themselves money as I was planning on eating and then going to Gamble and how do they say thanks they take off $3.00 the exact cost of the soup No part of the 18% gratituity you pay on an order or the $2 delivery charge you pay (even though he did not complete my order) was removed (THANKS). Well On the last day I had reservations for Thirty two at 7 and I canceld it first thing when I woke up t I vowed I wouldnt spend another dime in there Hotel or Casino and I didnt I went to margaritaville and it was a lot fun for playing craps $3 dollar min cheapest I found and they were nice about explaining the game to me, Your not going to get treated like that at IP. I was seriously kicking myself when I went into Beau Rivage for not staying there. Beautiful place lovley staff card perks better than ip service was better and much nicer slot floor and the 14.95 lunch buffet was the best meal I had on my honeymoon. Hard rock is also pretty sweet not as good as Beau Rivage though unless if your waaay into rock memorabilia. Dont get treated bad like me stay some where else Anywhere else the motel 6 was looking alright after staying at IP for a couple days (NOT KIDDING). You tried your hardest to ruin my honeymoon and lost my buisness forever IP Just thought you should know.

Room Tip: You want a good room try a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to IP Casino Resort Spa. Your experience is certainly not representative of the service and quality we strive to provide. Please contact the Hotel Manager directly to further discuss your experience.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good nights stay. Long line but quick check in. Room on the 28th floor with bay view. Room in desperate need of an update! Hallway noise is a little loud. Free parking. Did not use the pool or the spa.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
loganville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

just got home from the ip, first the good, the lady in housekeeping was great her name was jevan she was on the 23rd floor very helpful on several things.The bad was that my gal fell in the bathroom ,those marable floors are so darn slick and there is no skid strips on the floor.she fell and we spent sat eve at biloxi reg. hospital. please be careful when staying in these rooms with that kind of floor.we had to order room service thru the tv and that is a pain in the butt.the food was not very good and was very high.we was not happy to say the least this time.

Room Tip: be very careful with the slick bathroom floors
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

we booked this hotel online for $79 mid week in Feb and where pleasantly surprised at the condition and housekeeping.............the asian restaurant was excellent......they also have a smoke free gambling area although only machines as table games are still in smoking section..................would return in the future

Room Tip: check the specials
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!