“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as it was a great value. The rooms are nicely decorated and spacious. The bathrooms are a bit small. We had a good view of the water. I had read reviews of the rooms smelling like smoke. I am hypersensitive to smoke and was cautious at first. The hotel itself does smell smoky but our room did not. The Casino was fun. The people were friendly along with the staff. Had a blast at the blackjack table and walked away with some green.

Room Tip: I believe the higher the floor the less likely to walk away smelling like a stale cigarette.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The room we stayed on was ok, I was surprised that the bed linens were so worn and stained. That kinda really made me not want to get into the bed. Thankfully the mattress was comfortable. The cleanliness of the room was ok, but could of been better. My room was no smoking, yet it smelled like smoke as did the entire no smoking floor.
The restaurants at the casino were all good, even the coffee shop had good food. We especially enjoyed the soup and salad buffet they had daily. Overall out experience was good and we would go back, if nothing else for the food.

• Stayed January 2013
Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

All the clothes in our bags stunk after staying here! We stayed here on our road trip. We don't gamble much, but it's sometimes fun for us to stay in casinos instead of regular hotels and we'll usually stick to the nickel slots. I think there were only four total at this casino. At most of the other casinos we'd stay at $20 would last quite a while, but not here. I think we ended up spending $80 very quickly and then just gave up. Tight machines.
We've really enjoyed the tribal casinos in the northwest, but this place was not our style. It was stinky, crowded, not great customer service, the free coffee sucked bad so my husband ended up paying $5 for a cup at the place down stairs and the pool was closed for the winter. Bummer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding the smoke smell, crowds, and customer service. We must apologize that your experience with us was unsatisfactory; this is not in line with our usual high service standards. Your comments have been forward to Facilities and Hotel Management. In the future, we encourage you to bring this to our attention immediately so we can rectify the situation promptly. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your future stay.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Totally enjoyed my mini vacation at IP Biloxi!!! We received a great price on the room for traveling during the week. The king room with jacuzzi tub was very clean and comfortable. The Chill Ultra lounge had free live entertainment and free drinks for ladies on that Thursday night. The Back Bay Buffet was ok, but the High Tide Cafe was very good. IP Staff is friendly and professional. Next time I'm in Biloxi, I will visit the IP Biloxi Hotel and Casino again!!

• Stayed January 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We just stayed 2 days, but this is a beautiful hotel and the casino is large and has a good variety of slots. Our room was just so nice, bed extremely comfortable, and everything about this location is very clean! The hotel staff was friendly, and we had no problems with anything. HIghly recommend it. We stayed here once last year, so we received many coupons for this trip, including free room, didning, and slot money.

Room Tip: We chose a room on a lower floor, non smoking, and it was quiet. also requested to be near the elev...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Most of the time when we come to Biloxi, we stay at the IP. It is easy to reserve and normally I can get "comp" rooms. The rooms are normal. They need work on updating their TVs. We were unable to get the basic channels in our room. The maid service was good. Our room was clean everyday. I enjoy the buffet for breakfast and supper. Personally, I think it is a little pricey for supper, but all casinos charge that. The garage is easy to navigate and can normally find a decent spot close up. The casino is fairly loose. No big winners this time. Overall, we had a good experience and will come back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

OK, yes $100 is much to have held out of your acct. but that is approx. what most Casinos charge, even in Vegas. The IP has always released my $100 within 3 business days.

I luv the IP rooms (luv because I reserve the word love for people :)
I have stayed there approx. 6 times in the last 2 years. The rooms have always been clean. I'm very picky so I always ask to face the water, a tub, to stay on the middle floor, extra towels, coffee, etc. I have never been charged for any of that, it's complimentary and so is the friendly service :)

I highly recommend the IP hotel and casino!

Room Tip: Clean rooms, Tasty food and super friendly Staff!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!