“We have stayed here several times with super deals from Hotwire.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
IP Biloxi Discount Rates
Ranked #9 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
N.W. Florida
“We have stayed here several times with super deals from Hotwire.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This Casino and Hotel are easy to find, park and enjoy. We get rates usually under $50 a night off Hotwire. The parking is in a garage. It is tight, but workable. The Check in process is easy. A bit of a walk through the casino lobby, but easy to find. The rooms are clean, updated, and comfortable. The tv remote is hard to understand. The room was cleaned perfectly from one night to the next. The mattress was too soft for me personally, but very comfy. We heard nothing from the rooms next to us.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. They may give you one. There are over 30 floors with great views of the bay.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

647 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Miami
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Was disappointed to see smokers everywhere even in the elevator and in the non- smoking casino on second floor.
The rooms are adequate but I had asked for a non smoking room on a non smoking floor and had a smoker in the room next door that kept us up all night with the smell.
I called the front desk and the lady said "I guess there is a person not following our rules". What a joke - No smoker here does.
We were offered another room and we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. It was nice but the living area had a very strong smoke smell - but thank goodness the bedroom did not, so we had to keep the door closed.
Obviously there is a problem with the vents in the hotel that no matter if you're in a non smoking room you will get the smoke smell so be careful if you want to stay here and are allergic.
We ate dinner at the Italian restaurant at the hotel. The food is abundant and good, however the wait staff needs help regarding servicing customers. They were unprofessional and in a hurry to remove plates even though the restaurant was empty.
Another complaint about hotel, we asked three different people on different occasions at the Concierge Desk for local breakfast places to eat close by. The best they could offer was Cracker Barrel. We love to try local restaurants other than chain franchises. I am so happy for the Tripadvisor website. We found several places close by that were wonderful. Thank you Tripadvisor you're the best!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa. We strive to provide incredible guest service and it seems, this time, we did not. Please accept our sincere apology. Your concerns have been forwarded to the appropriate departments to assist in improving our overall guest experience. Again, we thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve our service levels.
Flin Flon, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

$150.00 for 1 night!!!! Nothing special about the room. 2 queens; so what?Everything has an extra CHARGE!!! We were afraid to use the shampoo etc. for fear of being charged on the $100.00 cover charge they automatically put against your credit card, and promise to count items and return in 3-5 days! How long does it take to count the otems in the mini-bar? I would think everything needs to be counted as soon as one checks out, before it is ready for the next guest. How hard is that?Then when we check the rates on line, I see that it should go for about $80.00,
not the $150.00 we got quoted at the front desk. If we ever went back again, we would look at booking on line.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort Spa. We are very sorry to read the negatives in your review. Like many hotels, we authorize a credit card at check-in for deposit. Rates vary by day, and there may be non-refundable rates available on-line that are lower than rates quoted at the front desk. We apologize for any confusion.
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had a review in July and had an issue with ac blowing down on you, tried them again over Christmas and the beds have been placed against the wall opposite where the a/c-heating vent are located. Excellent room and restaurants, gaming wasn't bad either.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Laurel, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

After almost two years I went back to the I.P. in Biloxi in November 2012 with family.
It was a great trip and I found out the old ownwers had sold to Boyd Gameing. The
fact there was a new owner could explain my luck. I won $$$$, met a wonerdful host "Kim"
and enjoyed a great meal at High Tide. Decmeber I got a mailer with rooms and other comps
better than I had ever gotten the years I played with the original ownership. I've seen two
wonderful shows,comped and love the remodeled Hotel rooms. I plan to try the Spa and the
other food venues on future stays.
I stopped going because there was a point where I could not by a Jackpot and who wants to
play where you don't at least win back a little. I paly for fun and if I end the year down a lttle
comps I build are normally equal to or greater than what I invest in the entertainment value.
If you were in the same boat I think you should give'um a try....you might just like it.

Room Tip: Any roomis a good room. They all have views but the west side of the tower gives you a great view of...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thompsonville, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We made a last minute trip to Biloxi and needed a room for the night.. We did a quick internet search and called the 800 number for Hotels.com and made our reservation.. When we went to check in they kept us waiting for about a half hour. They told us that we had a reservation from a "wholesaler" and it wasn't in their system. When we asked if they have this problem often they explained that guests who make reservations on Hotels.com are often " confused and think they made a reservation for the IP when they really reserved a room elsewhere " - We checked in as a walk-in at a higher rate then called Hotels.com and verified that we did have a reservation and there didn't appear to be any problem on their end.. My experience in motel management would make me wonder if they would rather "lose" the "wholesale" reservation that they have already been paid for by Hotels.com and sell walk-in rooms so they can make the "retail" rate.

I guess the end conclusion is that you can't trust the IP Casino Resort.. They handled the situation poorly even if they are playing sleezy games with online reservations.. We SHOULD have been asked what rate we were quoted and honored it, then it is between them and the "wholesalers" who can judge the character flaws of the property for themselves.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa. We strive to provide incredible guest service and it seems, this time, we did not. Please accept our sincere apology. Investigating what happened, I found that the last name was misspelled. One of our managers caught the error shortly after check-in and adjusted the reservation. Again, I apologize for any confusion.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was a little skeptical about price but it turned out great. Heading to New Orleans we planned to stop at the IP wasnt bad for the price we had a great time. The rooms were nice the staff was great the walls are paper thin we had noisy neighbors it sounded like they enjoyed thereself a little to much. We had a great time this is a 3 hour drive for us we will definitely be back again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!