“Can't wait to go back!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
New Year, New Savings!
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

I went there on business for 5 nights with 7 other colleagues in late March and really enjoyed the stay. I was told that my room was just previously updated. Not sure if all the rooms are updated or not. But the decor was in red and grey and was quite pleasant on the eyes. The mattress, pillows, and comforter were the best I've ever had at a hotel. The room had a safe, iron, hair dryer, coffee maker, 32" LCD TV, desk, and table with chairs, and the best smelling lotion and shampoo. The restuarants and bars were good and didn't seem to be over priced. Was able to only enjoy the pool only couple times, but enjoyed watching some of the NCAA basketball games on the huge TV by the pool. Heading back down again in a week and can't wait to get there!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the updated rooms
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

I recently stayed at the IP resort with a group of friends. The propery is beautiful. The rooms were very clean and were recently updated. The restaurants were amazing. It offers a sports bar, great sushi and a classy steakhouse. The nightlife at the Chill is definitely the place to be in Biloxi and they had live music everynight. The spa was very relaxing and a great place to recuperate. The casino was very clean and the service was great. The property offers anything that you'd need and is great for a family vacation or a weekend with friends. Hands down the best place to stay in Biloxi. Relaxing, great service and an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

We enjoy Biloxi several times per year, but hadn't visited the bay side since Katrina. We were so pleasantly surprized to find that IP wasbeautifully remodeled but also that the staff was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. And the food was outstanding, as well. Now that we're back on their promotions list, we definately plan to make them our number 1 stop next time we go to Biloxi and we're going to ask our employers to use this hotel for our next business meeting rather than the Beaux.

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
West Bend, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We stayed in one of the newly remodeled rooms.....it was beautifully decorated and very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
mobile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

I would like to start by saying, I visit IP Casino whenever
I'm in MISS. The staff is always so helpful and friendly . I have Two sons, 21 & 22, and 1 daughter she turned 16 on February 27th .Her gift from me ,she wanted a room at the IP & dinner at the buffett. I made reservations and we all made the trip,check in time was short and sweet as usual. she stayed in the room until we played a few slots, we all went to eat, afterwards we went to valet to get the car, and the manager told me it was still out front because they could not start it, I was very concerned because we live lin
Mobile and I was wondering how we were going to get home, because we all came in the same car. The gentleman explained to me that he think it was just the battery, and another valet person ran over with a jump box and jumped the battery.. To me they went above and beyond, it was really more than I expected..They sold me...That is the place to be whenever in Miss

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Holland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

My family and I stayed in this hotel while we were in town visiting family and friends. The food was excellent, we ate at the buffet everyday for either breakfast or dinner. We spent an entire day at the pool and enjoyed every minute of it. I think the best thing about this hotel is the service they provide. Everyone was always happy to help us out. We appreciated the southern hospitality this hotel provided.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

The staff was great at check-in and every single time we had a question. The rooms were wonderful and the bed was super comfortable. The room was not noisy like some rooms can be - slept like a baby! Gambling in Gambling - I wasn't impressed with any of the Casinos. If you have a chance - go to the SPA - it is the best I have been too - try out the snow room ;-)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!