“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North

You added Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1776 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531 (Formerly Econo Lodge Keesler AFB)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here over night since it was half way to our next stop on our vacation road trip.
You never know what the place is going to be like when you get there. Turns out it was really nice.
The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. My wife even approved! Had a nice pool also.
The continental breakfast was good to. One plus is it's right across the road from the beach also.
I highly recommend you go eat at Shaggys across the street. The fried green tomatoes are killer!
Plus if you have a few margaritas you can just walk across the street..haha
All in all it was a good place to stay. We will be back next summer.

Room Tip: Try to get a room back by the pool area.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
sam b, Owner at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our best to offer guests a good experience here on the Gulf Coast. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll stay with us again on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took a spur of the moment trip and didn't even know where we would end up. We didn't want to spend a lot of money since we planned on being at the beach most if the time. The check in clerk was so nice and accommodating- the room was super clean and smelled good. The location even better with it being walking distance across the street from the beach and beach restaurants. The pool was clean and relaxing as well when we needed a sand break. We had a taxi pick us up when we wanted to go to the casino one night and found us easy and was nice and cheap. The room price was perfect range and was way nicer than I expected! Plus the beds were clean and cozy! Wifi is spotty but no biggie - and great range for breakfast We will be back :-)

• Stayed June 2014
sam b, Owner at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
We thank you for your taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us wonderful review. We hope to see you again in the near future. Again, thank you for choosing Choice for your stay.
Petal, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel is very basic, but it was clean. Staff was a little rude upon arrival. We only needed a bed to sleep in on this trip and that's about all it was. The continental breakfast was minimal. The location was good to area attractions. My complaint is the price for what we got. It was a holiday weekend, but $155 a night for this hotel was ridiculous. Definitely not worth that, even on Memorial Day weekend. I'd say $100 tops, but it was a last minute trip and there wasn't much available.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
sam b, Owner at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
We apologize for your inconvience that you incured.We thank you for your time and concern to take the review.We hope to see you again.
Pensacola
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. On the first night I got back to my room late and when I pulled back the bedspread I noticed that the top sheet was stained. I just moved over and slept on the side of the bed. The next day, I used the card they had that says if you put the card on the bed the linens would be changed. When I got back to the room, again quite late, the stained sheet was still there. I complained about it at checkout and was told by the desk clerk that the head housekeeper had already chewed the girl out. I didn't even receive an apology, which is why I am reporting it. For the price, the place is not very clean and dingy.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
sam b, Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
We apologize for any inconvenience that occurred during your stay with us. Thankyou for taking your time to give a review for our hotel. Customer feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day.
Mobile
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I am sitting in the room as I write this review about 3 hours after checking in. I never write reviews on hotel rooms, but felt compelled to in this case. Overall, the room is dingy, old, musty, and the bed is disgusting. I found hairs all over the bed spread, as well as the blanket underneath (the one that is supposed to washed). The furniture looks like it fell off of Fred Sanford's truck and bathroom felt like a prison cell. Room felt damp and smelled musty. Definitely not $90 quality... Also, doors open to the outside (no hallways), which feels less safe. Stay here as a last resort

• Stayed November 2013
sam b, Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
I feel guest mistaken our property for his stay If he stayed with us he would have known that our beds have comforters and hairless blankets not bedspreades and our furniture is new also our bathrooms does not look like prison cells Also property is exterior therefore door opens in not out Overall if guest had stayed he would had an pleasant stay
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We arrived on a Saturday night and it was raining very hard. Glad we picked this chain. The clerk quoted us the standard rate, but ultimately dropped 10 dollars off. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. We got an early start on our way to Orlando Fl. Had a quick breakfast and checked out. All in all, we could have stayed on base, as I am retired military but chose to there instead. Glad we did.

Room Tip: Free WiFi - comfortable and inexpensive room. Nice check in Clerk.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
we would like to thank you for your review. we hope to see you in the future. we appreciate that you took your time to give a review.
Biloxi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The overall stay was good..The rooms were clean n smelled good since its a smoke free hotel. The location is great. Right across the road from the beach. The breakfast was good..and they had a variety of fresh baked food. This was my second time staying their and I will book again n the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

sam b, Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
we would like to thank yoy for going to trip advisor and rateing your stay. hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North? Share your experiences!