“I would give them 5 Stars with the exception they need to have a non-smoking area for the slots.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kyle, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Very clean, friendly staff and great food. I didn't like the fact they don't have shuttle service for their incoming patrons. One way for a taxi is $50 not including tip. We did learn that the next time we have the taxi not take the highway and it cost about $15 less but the taxis at the airport they will tell you that is the flat rate. Don't fall for it tell them to take the longer route if u are not in a hurry to get to the casino or the airport. The live band Tuesday night was Awesome. Can't wait to come back to hear them. The slots were ok. Don't waste time on the pennies. If you can afford it play the max. True Blood was paying out nice. Even the Thriller slot was paying jackpots.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,406)
  • Finnish first
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

a five star hotel with casino ...large well appointed rooms..a variety of top of the line shops ...great variety of restaurants....music and entertaiment...a Las Vegas hotel for those on the east coast that can't take the time travel to Vegas...all the casinos games ....

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Prairieville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Room was very nice, had a great view of the Gulf and Hard Rock Casino. Came for a training class, but was able to bring my wife so she could have a nice getaway. Stayed during the week and rates were very reasonable. Look forward to coming back soon!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

As members of the MGM rewards program we were offered a trip foe three nights in Biloxi. The hotel is designed after the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The hotel and casino are very nice with the exception of the amount of cigarette smoke. If they could increase the smoke scrubbers in the ventilation, it would make things a whole lot better experience. We ate at Jia and the Steakhouse restaurants. Both were very good and the fried rice at Jia was the best I have ever had. You can walk to the beach next to the resort, but it is shallow an not a swimming type of beach. Since it is the south, the waiters and staff were helpful and the friendliest people you would care to meet. Three days of wonderful times.

Room Tip: Upgrade to ocean room only if you are not going to the casino much.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We like to stay in nice hotels every now and then as a quick escape from life. We live fairly close to Beau Rivage but had never stayed there. We were surprised at how bad it was, especially for a four star hotel:
-ants and small roaches in the room
-I called the front desk at two separate times with small requests and both were given ridiculous attention:
1) I called asking for a bowl of some sort (paper, plastic, porcelein, whatever) to feed my child breakfast in our room. After the front desk woman spent a few minutes looking on the computer, she told me that they don't have bowls--only styrofoam to-go containers. With the room service and 5 restaurants in the hotel, they don't have a single bowl?!? Hard to believe. A few minutes later she calls me back to tell me that one of the restaurants will lend me a bowl but I have to come downstairs myself to get it. OMG! Why would I pay a few hundred a night for that service?!
2) It was my husband's birthday and I bought him a special bottle of wine to celebrate before going out to dinner. I called the front desk again to get a wine bottle opener. The woman at the front desk told me that they don't have them to lend and that I'd have to go downstairs to the hotel store to buy one. I was pretty upset by this response--I just wanted to enjoy the moment with my husband in our room. Ridiculous. I have stayed at much cheaper, less fancy hotels that would have not hesitated to figure this out for me.
-smoking throughout the entire hotel. I understand the value of smoking in a casino, but I couldn't believe that smoking was allowed in the hotel lobby and other public places. We had a small child with us, and so really pissed us off.
-Plus, the smoking infiltrates every restaurant in the hotel because they are all open to the casino or public space. We could not eat a single meal in the hotel because we didn't want our food to taste like cigarette smoke. All of the restaurants were crazy over-priced anyways ($35 for buffet breakfast?!? No thanks).
-With the exception of one waitress (Sara), all of the waitstaff at the pool had horrible attitudes and were rude. And you are not allowed to bring outside food (which I understand and is fine), but the food available at the pool is terrible (think bad junk food and frozen french fries--exactly what you want to eat while wearing a swimsuit).
-The internet went down for an entire half day. No wifi until noon. I had woken up early to get some work done. Failure.
-The pool was FREEZING (mind you, during a very very hot time of year). If the sun wasn't out, it was too cold to go in the pool.
-And the hot tub was barely hot.
-Then to top it all off, at 8:30am on the day we were going to check out (a holiday, mind you), we had someone bang on our door and yell "housekeeping!" My daughter who was up very late the night before with a runny nose was of course woken up.

There were a couple of things that were good about the hotel:
-The swimming pool was really nice and the area was big.
-The cocktails at the drink were pretty yummy ($11/each).
-The bathroom was a really nice size. Tub and shower.

I will definitely not stay at the Beau Rivage again. There are many, many better options in the area (even a Hampton Inn or Laquinta is better!).

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Crystal River, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

This Hotel and casino are fantastic. i enjoy going frequently. I visit every month or every other month. The rooms are fantastic, non smoking and comfortable. They go out of their way to make your stay wonderful. It has the best Buffet in Biloxi. There are many other restaurants to choose from also. The Casino is Vegas style and I win more than I lose. A comfortable place to visit. Being a Mlife customer keeps the compts coming and coming. We just went to Vegas and stayed at the Luxor with compts. MGM, what a way to go!

Room Tip: I have been staying there since 1997 and have yet to get a bad room. You have a water view or stree...
Green Features: They are green key certified and the landscaping is lush. The interior is always immaculate and plants fresh.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sanford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

In July we stayed once again here at the Beau. This is a beautiful resort with nice amenities and restaurants. All the resort staff were very helpful especially when I lost a card. Never found but staff went out of way to help. Casino is very updated with their slots just couldn't find the right ones to win on. Love the area and this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple