“Return visit was a success, spa services were a little lacking however” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

You added Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi to your Saves list
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Woodstock, Vermont
“Return visit was a success, spa services were a little lacking however”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is my third time staying at the Beau and I loved it just as much this time. One big plus this stay, was that I was able to go on a night that they had the seafood buffet. The crab legs were excellent and the shrimp were fantastic. I even got to sample some alligator sausage. We had fun at the casino, and even though I lost money, I had a terrific time playing. My only complaint was that I booked some spa services, and I have to admit I am particular about my massages. The first massage I had was a hot stone massage with reflexology. It was very relaxing, but my major complaint was that I told the masseuse where my problem areas were and he spent very little time focusing on those areas. So, while the massage was wonderfully relaxing,(it also did not seem like there was much hot stone usage, compared to other hot stone massages I have had,) and my chief complaints were not addressed. My complaints were only tight shoulders and tight sore lower back... these areas are usually pretty easy and common to focus on....The second day I had a nice massage with a different masseuse. Same complaint. I told her where I was very tight from my workouts and knew that I needed those areas worked. Nothing, no attention to those areas.... So as a result, while I was relaxed for the most part, and I would never complain, I feel like the masseuses I had were not attentive to individualized service. For the money that I paid, I feel like I really did not get the service that I hoped for. I will think twice about booking spa services at this "world class spa" again.... PS, when I went to shower in the spa shower room, a giant hairball was in the drain of the shower.... YUCK. I went and used the next shower over. The rest of the spa amenities were lovely and peaceful, and I spent a couple hours lounging and reading in the lovely atmosphere. The other staff at the hotel were wonderfully polite and I will certainly visit again!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,450)
  • Finnish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Beau rivage offers great free play amounts. But i have found that I'n my opinion the free play is rigged. My first trip had 400 I'n free play. I play $1 top dollar machines. Used all 400 free play on oneachine which is 200 spins. Won nothing and no top dollar bonus. Went back with 600 free play and played all on one machine 300 spins. Not one top dollar. Did hit cherry once. I guess this is why they offer so much free play. You don't stand a chance on free play...

• Stayed November 2013
Peabody
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Just got back from 2 nights in the Beau. I am not a gambler and was unsure if I would enjoy the atmosphere. This is a 1st class resort! Rooms are beautiful.View was stunning. We did visit the slots,had a great time anything you need is available at any time. Shops restaurants etc. Will do it again next time I visit!

Room Tip: Any ocean view room would be great!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

the staff is fantastic and friendly and I will comment separately on the restuarants under their own name-
The room we had on the 23rd floor was very clean but the same as it was pre-Katrina and no changes at all in many years.
the hotel on check in and service is tops- the Cafe for breakfast is very gkood and fair priced unless you are a buffet lover and need a lot of extra food.
Maid service was right on time with anything we needed and the workout room in the spa is really up to date and very modern and good equipment.
the casino has not changed and is still loaded with friendly people as employees and we really enjoyed our stay as it had been a while.
We used to go once a month when flights were easily available with air tran but now for us it is an all day trip to get here so we enjoyed our time once we arrived.If we did not have to go through Atlanta we would be here once a month as the hotel is fun.

Room Tip: We had the 23rd floow and it was very quiet and try to get close to the elevator to cut down on the...
Green Features: the hotel seems to comply with the latest environmentally friendly practices
jrs513
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Our first visit to the Beau Rivarge. We were pleasantly surprised at the enormity of the Resort. Very clean, spacious rooms. Casino employees are very friendly, various gambling tables and a wide variety of slot machines. The food options were varied and excellent. There is a full service spa that is quite impressive and reasonably priced. A large pool area and bar is very nice. The buffet breakfast/lunch is amazing. Many food type selections.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Gulf, for a beautiful sunset.
Pensacola, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a beautiful room with a beautiful view. There were two bathrooms, one with Jacuzzi and other with big shower. Sleeping area separated from grand salon. TV's in each room. Turn down service was extremely nice.

Chicago, Illinois, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel is glamorous and the staff makes you feel like royalty! Had a wonderful experience. The spa is awesome, the food a true 10 out of 10 and the shopping excellent! The variety of casino playing options is great. A must experience!

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view if you can, it's stunning!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family