“Great stay.” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Macon, Georgia, Usa
“Great stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice place without breaking the bank. Very satisfied. Spa services were outstanding. Best massage ever! Buffet is only good if you prefer quantity over quality and like fried food, but the other dining options are wonderful. I was treated well here and feel I received a good value for my money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,254)
  • Finnish first
Holden, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Beautiful rooms and views....... If you need a quick getaway, this is it....lots of slots...plenty of gaming tables.....private poker rooms........great coffee shop and other shops.....staff is very friendly.....valet service is quick and careful......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Nature Coast - FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My sister and I had a great time and are looking forward to returning this summer. Enjoyed the shows last year, though, none were scheduled for the week we arrived this year. My friends and I believe the Beau is the 'Going Place' for getaways to relax and refresh!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If I go to Biloxi for any reason, I will stay at the Beau. It's a great facility, nice rooms, very clean. The ocean view rooms are the same as the regular rooms, but the view of the pool is way better than the view of the ocean. The cocktail bar in the casino is tops. Plus, Coast Nightclub provides some great entertainment after hours. I've had some very good times at the Beau. Will continue going back, for sure...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
New Iberia, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I always feel pampered and well rested when we visit "The Beau". We look forward to our return . My husband enjoy the spa experience every time we go. The atmosphere is wonderful and staff are very helpful.

St. Petersburg, Florida, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Had a very good time; it was my first trip to Biloxi and to the Beau Rivage. It is priced fairly for the service and rooms. Spent a great deal of money for a birthday dinner at Jia. Had horrible service and waited over 30 min for $110 bottle of champagne. I would stay at the hotel again but I do not recommend Jia.

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Beau Rivage March 27 through the 29th on a promotional offer. I had stayed on the strip in Las Vegas the previous week and found the accommodations and gambling at the Beau comparable to what I enjoyed in Vegas.

When booking we were told we would have a city view room, but upon check in we were pleased that we had been provided a Gulf view room instead. The view was beautiful and truly added to the attractiveness of the room. The bath was large and had a sizable walk-in shower and a very deep soaking tub. The room proper was spacious and well maintained. The room darkening drapes worked perfectly despite a bright morning sun, the TV was a suitable size for the room, and the bedding was quite comfortable. There is no coffee maker in the room, but then again I don't drink coffee, I only mention it for those that do. Housekeeping service was unobtrusive and as with all resort workers we encountered they were friendly, helpful, and professional.

We enjoyed strolling through the shops on the retail promenade. They offer a nice variety of stores and it was quite pleasant to browse through them. At the end we had some delicious gelato before winding our way back to the room.

We ate at the Stalla restaurant inside the casino one evening and had a wonderful dinner. The wait staff was attentive without hovering, the atmosphere was pleasant, and the food was excellent.

We stuck to slots (non-smoking area) for our gambling fun and had a very good time. The cocktail waitresses were friendly and usually very quick in bringing drinks. The floor staff was exceptionally helpful, walking me to a bill changer/ticker redemption machine rather than merely directing me to it, and then waiting while I completed my transaction to make sure everything went as needed. Another casino employee took the time to look up the location of a specific slot machine we had seen at another property and personally walked us to it. Her help and friendliness were very much appreciated.

A few words about aspects of the promotional offer, should a reader of this also be taking them up on the same thing. The flight was quite a bit of fun. Never had a plane trip quite like that one. The efficiency and friendliness of all involved in getting our group on the plane, on the bus, and checked in at the hotel was exceptional. They made everything easy and certainly set the right mood for our stay at the Beau Rivage. I don't think things could have gone smoother.

We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end on this our first trip to the Beau and we will certainly make a return visit to enjoy their hospitality again

Room Tip: Floors 20-21-22 with a Gulf view. Because there is a second elevator serving only the higher floors...