“Very nice place” 4 of 5 stars

You added Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel to your Saves list
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1980 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Keokuk, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The best part of our vacation! We visited the 17th of August until the 19th. We had a king room 511, with balcony with a partial ocean view which was amazing! I knew when Ruth checked us in this was going to be a great stay. She was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. We ate at the buffet and also The Den, where Kenya waited on us one morning for breakfast and was an outstanding waitress. The Infinity Buffet restaurant was also great. We had breakfast and also lunch there. The food at both places was excellent and everyone from the gals who run the cash register and do seating, to our waitress Linda and the cooks were friendly and welcoming. I honestly did not meet one rude employee the entire time we were there. The Casino was nice and paid out well. The comps were very generous also. The entire property is clean and well maintained. We are planning a return trip and will be staying at Treasure Bay again!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
It is our absolute pleasure to know we have delivered such a great experience to you, our valued guest. From our Front Desk to the restaurant venues, I'm making certain our crewmembers are recognized and praised for exceeding guest expectations. We hope your next visit is very soon, and the first of many, many more.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This casino is about 5 miles away from the Beau Rivage Casino. The short time we visited the gambling floor I won on the first slot machine I played. That was exciting! Another gentleman easily won over $2000. As other customers arrived, they too won small jackpots. The waitress was quick in bringing drinks and very friendly as well. Thanks for a nice experience.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Celia, for the great review. We are happy to be your choice in casino and hotel destinations in the future and look forward to continuing to provide you with guest experiences which impress and exceed your expectations.
Kountze, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

This was our second time staying here.... The first was in 2012 which was amazing then, that's why we decided to stay again for one night on our way back to Texas from Florida. This time I was unimpressed, seemed like the staff where tired of working there! Check in was ok no hassle. I reserved a pool room but received a gulf view that was ok but after seeing florida beaches it was no comparison! Lol! The room was not the cleanest..... The pools where packed with unsupervised kids. As far as slots it was fun but waitresses where not very attentive. The den served okay food. I requested a late check out so my mom and I could gamble a little more and it seemed like a major ordeal to get a checkout at 1! This was not the case on our first visit! The best part of our trip here was getting a $57 night rate through trip advisor! This hotel is smoky for those of you wondering and I am a smoker!

Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your review. I will address your concerns with the various managers around property so we can collectively improve the overall guest experience for future guests. If you'd like to discuss your particular stay in greater detail, please feel free to contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com
Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Our check-in went smoothly and our room was very nice. There were some tiles misplaced in the bathroom ceiling, but other than that, the room was neat and clean, no smell of smoke. The cable channels were only available by actually typing in the number of the channel we wanted, so that wasn't a lot of fun. Our room had a pool view and small balcony. I would like to mention for those who stay here with children and visit the pool, be sure to walk carefully, the ground around the pool is VERY slippery. As soon as I could get it out of my mouth (that the ground is very slippery) a little girl slipped and fell. The reason for giving only 3 stars, while I was at the pool, an employee walked up to me, asked if I was a guest at the hotel, then asked why I didn't have my band on. I was not told at check-in that this was a requirement to visit the pool. I am a grown woman and do not want to wear a blue paper bracelet in order to swim or be by the pool, or be chastised by an employee (in front of other guests) for not having it on. I have stayed at 5 star hotels that didn't require an arm band to visit the pool!

Room Tip: There is a train that travels right by this hotel. Just know that you will hear it!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to compose a review of your experiences here at Treasure Bay. It is unfortunate that your time at our beautiful pool was dampened by the wrist band policy. We will continue to find ways to improve upon these kinds of restrictions to make your next, or another guest's next experience better and avoid disturbances.
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We traveled with my parents. The rooms were so nice but the view was of a roof . We did not expect any view since we booked on line. Bed was comfortable with different types of pillow firmness. Bathroom was clean and even had a TV. The room was very large and roomy. The hotel has a strong smell of smoke but our rooms did not have any odor. The staff in the casino was very helpful in showing my mother how to use her instant credit. The instant credit was a big bonus. We enjoyed our stay and would return. Only negative was the strong smell of smoke in lobby and casinos. It would be nice to have a no smoking section.

Room Tip: The room with shower only were nice
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for such a thorough review of your stay with us. We continue to look for ways to minimize the impact of the cigarette smoke from the casino however I'm pleased that your over night accomodations were pleasant and smoke free. We hope you will consider coming back soon to see how we've improved!
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Husband and I stayed at this casino hotel during my 35th class reunion. The hotel and casino is showing its age and is in need of maintenance. Had the top floor balcony room overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The view of the gulf is nice but they have not cleaned up the old pilings and parking lot across on the beach where the old treasure bay gambling boat was parked before the hurricane. Kind of ruins the view. The room was large and clean with updated decor. Average looking room. No refrigerator, but can request one. I don't remember if this was an additional fee. The bathroom was updated with a glass walk in shower and marble vanity. Shampoo and body wash in a dispenser on the shower wall. Need to bring hair conditioner if you use it.
Customer service could be better. Some of them look bored and were quite disengaged. We needed clean towels when returning back from the swimming pool and stopped at the housekeeping cart which was loaded with towels and asked the housekeeping supervisor for a couple of clean towels. He could have handed us the towels right off the cart but instead told us he would send some down to the room. We never got the new towels. Pretty lazy.
The pool is nice and clean but in need of maintenance. Tiles are missing everywhere. Needs some decor and more plants around the pool to update.
The casino and slot machines are pretty tight. Carpet is worn, pictures are crooked on walls, looks dirty. Just general lack of maintenance. Takes a long time to earn points for any food.
Only stay if you get a really good deal on the room. There are much nicer hotels down the beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for your thorough and detailed review of your recent experience at Treasure Bay. I have made sure that various department managers are aware of your concerns and we will work to improve the overall experience here for all our guests, as we have always done.

Been to Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel? Share your experiences!