This was our second time staying here.... The first was in 2012 which was amazing then, that's why we decided to stay again for one night on our way back to Texas from Florida. This time I was unimpressed, seemed like the staff where tired of working there! Check in was ok no hassle. I reserved a pool room but received a gulf view that was ok but after seeing florida beaches it was no comparison! Lol! The room was not the cleanest..... The pools where packed with unsupervised kids. As far as slots it was fun but waitresses where not very attentive. The den served okay food. I requested a late check out so my mom and I could gamble a little more and it seemed like a major ordeal to get a checkout at 1! This was not the case on our first visit! The best part of our trip here was getting a $57 night rate through trip advisor! This hotel is smoky for those of you wondering and I am a smoker!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel