My wife and I have been loyal Treasure Bay customers for four years. After checking out all that Biloxi has to offer, I can without a doubt say that the Best Place to Stay and Play is Treasure Bay. The staff is the most courteous, friendly, and caring group that you will find on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Just try it once, and you'll see that you are not just another face in the crowd. We now make at least two trips each year to Treasure Bay, and stay at least 7 days on each trip. While you're there, be sure to join the Treasure Seekers Players Club. You will be amazed at how easy comps are to earn, and how quickly they add up. Not to mention the many other perks that come with a membership. Also, stop by and say Hello to Vicki Fleming...the best Executive Host on the Gulf Coast. These folks do it Best in Biloxi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel