“Treasure Bay Biloxi” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Bainbridge, Georgia, United States
“Treasure Bay Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The rooms were very clean and modern. Beds are very comfortable. Bathrooms are very pretty love the showers. Casino is not the largest on the strip but I prefer it to most. The buffet is not the largest but the food is good. We always go with another couple and have a great time. Casino staff are very frindlly.

Room Tip: Front rooms face the water. The higher floor the better the view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Rene, thanks a million! We are very proud of our beautiful rooms but moreso we are proud that we can provide a a great guest service experience for you and your group. We look forward to sharing many memories with you in your travels to come!

356 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
B'ham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We've stayed here many times this year, but for some reason, this past stay the air quality was ATROCIOUS! From the moment we entered the building heading to the check in desk, it smelled as if we were in an airport smoking lounge! The entire 1st and 2d floors smelled horrible. I'm a former smoker, so it doesn't usually bother me in moderation, but this was way beyond. Almost as if there was no air filter system at all. My husband felt it was because the ceilings are so low, but I just don't remember it being that smoky in the past. Our room was fine, but we had a balcony so fresh air flowed the entire time.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT STAYING UNTIL THEY GET THE AIR QUALITY CLEANED UP.

Room Tip: Get a high floor gulf view balcony if you want to see the water; a pool view if you want to see suns...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear travel1538,

Battling the cigarette smoke in the building is something we are very committed to and help us accomplish this, we begun by installing a state of the art ventilation purifyer on our ground floor. We have received many compliments on this, so it is my hope that you have just not had the pleasure of experiencing the difference. As someone sensitive to smoke myself, I realize how pervasive it can be in confined spaces. Let me assure you that we do everything we can to treat the non-smoking areas of our property to minimize any type of unecessary cigarette residue. Please come back and let us know how we are doing. We certainly want to earn back your confidence. If you need to speak in detail, call us or email me at guestservices@treasurebay.com.
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have been to all of the casinos in Biloxi and Treasure Bay in one of the most accomodating and friendly hotels we have stayed at. We love the balcony rooms very spacious. We have already booked to go back in january. The staff is terrific.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sharon, we just love our guests and we're so glad you noticed! Come as often as you can and if we can make your trip in January even more special, let us know. Call in or email me at guestservices@treasurebay.com. And, of course, we always want your feedback so let us know how we're doing after your next trip as well! Happy Holidays, until we see you again.
Salt Lake City, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We just stayed there while visiting in the area and I would never go back there or recommend the place to anyone. Everywhere in the hotel including the non-smoking room we stayed in was smokey smelling. There were minimal amenities in the room and no coffee available accept through room service. The doors let in all kinds of noise from outside and the rooms next door.

Room Tip: beautiful view of ocean in the front of casino but constant noise from air conditioning units seem t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lisa Wagner,

I do appreciate you taking the time to review your experience here. We realize that having the casino and hotel in the same facility can cause some unusual complications, such as the cigarette smoke, but we are very alert to these concerns and do our very best to address them. As a nonsmoker myself, I realize how sensitive one can be to even the smallest trace of smoke which is why we regularly treat our rooms to remove all traces of the smell.

Our coffee is complimentary in all areas of the hotel and casino and is available upon request completely free of charge. If you were misled to believe this was a room service item, I cannot apologize enough.

I'm more than happy to talk to you about your experience further if you would like to. Please do not hesitate to call in or email me directly at guestservices@treasurebay.com. I know you have many choices for your hotel stays on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and we hope that we will have another opportunity to earn a better review in the future.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice & clean hotel. Casino is small but nice. They give you up to $100.00 credit on your losses only for your 1st day of getting your players card. However, they don't tell you how to receive it. It expires so use your credit while your there. They sell day passes to the locals for the pool so it tends to get VERY crowded. Expected more out of their dinner buffet.

Room Tip: We had the ocean view but would have rather had the pool view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew U, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks CR for your review of our property! I would love to discuss turning that 4 star rating into a 5 star rating! Give me an email to discuss your experiences and ways we can improve: guestservices@treasurebay.com. A lot of people request the Gulf view without realizing that there isn't much to see compared to the dazzling view of the pool deck with the vibrant colors and cool blue water. We hope that you come back soon and see what changes we are making to improve your experience!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to Biloxi for my boys to play golf and for me to get some sun. The lodging near rhe beach is pretty limited unless you stay at one of the casinos. We chose Treasure Bay because they have an awesome seafood Buffett and nice pool. The staff was rude and stopped us every time and wanted ID from my boys, even though I was standing right there with them. My boys were told to leave the gift shop when they were shopping for souvenirs, because they were "underage"... I didn't realize you had to be 21 to buy souvenirs. They were at my vehicle getting stuff ready to go fishing and security told them to get off the property. Luckily, they had their room key card, but he made them stop what they were doing, escorted them to our room, and I had to go with them to my truck so they could get their fishing supplies!! My boys are 16 and 18. I thought this was a little ridiculous.

• Stayed June 2013
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Unfortunately because of the restrictions involved with having on site gaming, our Security focuses on making sure that those under 21 are monitored while on the property. It is unfortunate that they were so enthusiastic about this with your sons. I will make sure that this is passed on to their Director so he can address better ways in which to handle our guests who aren't utilizing the casino facility.
Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We visited while in Biloxi. Didn't stay in the hotel or eat at any of their establishments, just used the casino. Their players club offers to new members, up to $100 back if you are not a winner!! You can't beat that in a casino.

• Stayed August 2013
Thanks so much for visiting us! We are a small, intimate property but our decor is award winning and we have some of the best dinner options on the coast! You've simply got to make another trip to try out the luxurious rooms and the Dungeness crab featured on our buffet - or better yet, have a meal in CQ, our casual fine dining venue located atop our tower overlooking the Gulf.

Been to Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel? Share your experiences!