“August 31, 2013” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“August 31, 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice & clean hotel. Casino is small but nice. They give you up to $100.00 credit on your losses only for your 1st day of getting your players card. However, they don't tell you how to receive it. It expires so use your credit while your there. They sell day passes to the locals for the pool so it tends to get VERY crowded. Expected more out of their dinner buffet.

Room Tip: We had the ocean view but would have rather had the pool view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew U, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks CR for your review of our property! I would love to discuss turning that 4 star rating into a 5 star rating! Give me an email to discuss your experiences and ways we can improve: guestservices@treasurebay.com. A lot of people request the Gulf view without realizing that there isn't much to see compared to the dazzling view of the pool deck with the vibrant colors and cool blue water. We hope that you come back soon and see what changes we are making to improve your experience!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to Biloxi for my boys to play golf and for me to get some sun. The lodging near rhe beach is pretty limited unless you stay at one of the casinos. We chose Treasure Bay because they have an awesome seafood Buffett and nice pool. The staff was rude and stopped us every time and wanted ID from my boys, even though I was standing right there with them. My boys were told to leave the gift shop when they were shopping for souvenirs, because they were "underage"... I didn't realize you had to be 21 to buy souvenirs. They were at my vehicle getting stuff ready to go fishing and security told them to get off the property. Luckily, they had their room key card, but he made them stop what they were doing, escorted them to our room, and I had to go with them to my truck so they could get their fishing supplies!! My boys are 16 and 18. I thought this was a little ridiculous.

• Stayed June 2013
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Unfortunately because of the restrictions involved with having on site gaming, our Security focuses on making sure that those under 21 are monitored while on the property. It is unfortunate that they were so enthusiastic about this with your sons. I will make sure that this is passed on to their Director so he can address better ways in which to handle our guests who aren't utilizing the casino facility.
Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We visited while in Biloxi. Didn't stay in the hotel or eat at any of their establishments, just used the casino. Their players club offers to new members, up to $100 back if you are not a winner!! You can't beat that in a casino.

• Stayed August 2013
Thanks so much for visiting us! We are a small, intimate property but our decor is award winning and we have some of the best dinner options on the coast! You've simply got to make another trip to try out the luxurious rooms and the Dungeness crab featured on our buffet - or better yet, have a meal in CQ, our casual fine dining venue located atop our tower overlooking the Gulf.
Weeki Wachee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

If you are in Biloxi and the mood strikes you to go to the Treasure Bay
Casino to play the slot machines, prepare to feel the sting of losing.
I have been to many casino's in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Tampa etc and
none that I have been in are nearly as bad and tight as the slot
machines at the Treasure bay. Tried new slots, old slots, and
most of each style of slots and all are losers. Beware. Forget the
Buffet, they try to rope you in with the offer of Dungunus Crab, only
problem is that is the only thing that is decent and the rest of the
food is terrible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We take our customers concerns seriously, so would you call or email me directly so I can learn more about how to improve the experience. guestservices@treasurebay.com
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I was ready to praise everything about our stay. We arrived home 8/13 and on 8/15 my husband got an alert about some activity on our card. It was an additional hotel charge after I had prepaid it one month earlier. I called and the lady was very nice but couldn't resolve it so she was to have a manager call me back. They happened to be on their break at 6:30 am. Anyway, she called back about an hour later and said she was crediting the card back in about 7 days. I could've argued that point, but working in At&t collections, I know there's nothing you can do about that because it's all computer generated. We got the credit about 4 days later. Other than that, our gulf view room was awesome but the slots were tight.

Mobile, Alabama, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

A casino is supposed to "make" money, and as i am familiar with the nature of casinos and do enjoy the entertainment, i am fine with that except: The first time i went to Treasure Bay in Biloxi and joined "the club" i was explained, "that because this was my first visit, I would be re-imbursed the amount I lose (up to $100) in the form of free-play on my players card". With the exception of Treasure Bay, every casino i can think of sends mail when you have free play. I went back to Treasure Bay about one month later to check on it as i had not received any kind of notification. I had no credits on the card when i checked it. So, i went to the desk to be told that the freeplay had been forfeited because i was too late and the offer expired. The desk employees should better communicate this information to the patrons when they are signing up for the first time. It's all good. The table games were fair, and the slots were not nice at all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked the "fun in the sun package". It was a great deal, an upgrade to a deluxe room, 2 passes to Ship Island, and 2 passes to the hotels dinner buffet. The room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and courteous. My only complaint is that no one seemed to know how the packages worked. We had issues when we got to Ship Island check in because they didn't have our name on a list as the front desk said they would and Ship Island said we needed vouchers from the hotel. Also when we went to the buffet we were told to charge the dinners to the room for the free meals but at check out we had to have them removed from our balance because this was not right either. Other than those things it was a very nice stay at a berry nice hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel? Share your experiences!