A casino is supposed to "make" money, and as i am familiar with the nature of casinos and do enjoy the entertainment, i am fine with that except: The first time i went to Treasure Bay in Biloxi and joined "the club" i was explained, "that because this was my first visit, I would be re-imbursed the amount I lose (up to $100) in the form of free-play on my players card". With the exception of Treasure Bay, every casino i can think of sends mail when you have free play. I went back to Treasure Bay about one month later to check on it as i had not received any kind of notification. I had no credits on the card when i checked it. So, i went to the desk to be told that the freeplay had been forfeited because i was too late and the offer expired. The desk employees should better communicate this information to the patrons when they are signing up for the first time. It's all good. The table games were fair, and the slots were not nice at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel