We booked the "fun in the sun package". It was a great deal, an upgrade to a deluxe room, 2 passes to Ship Island, and 2 passes to the hotels dinner buffet. The room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and courteous. My only complaint is that no one seemed to know how the packages worked. We had issues when we got to Ship Island check in because they didn't have our name on a list as the front desk said they would and Ship Island said we needed vouchers from the hotel. Also when we went to the buffet we were told to charge the dinners to the room for the free meals but at check out we had to have them removed from our balance because this was not right either. Other than those things it was a very nice stay at a berry nice hotel with a great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel