My husband and I had our first stay in Biloxi at the Treasure Bay Casino on July 14-16 2013. Since we had never been there (Biloxi or Treasure Bay Casino), we were worried after reading some of the user reviews. We purchased the Fun in the Sun package - which included a private cabana, $40 in a Treasure Bay Gift Card, 2 nights in an awesome room with a balcony on the 6th floor and 2 can coozies. We didn't find the smoke to be an more overwhelming than any other casino we had been in - including those in Atlantic City, Las Vegas, and Reno. The room was fantastic. Clean, large, not over loaded with furniture and very up to date. There was even a television set in the bathroom. The people we came in contact with were very nice - especially the two bartender/cooks at the pool bar area, and the table dealers.
The only reason we didn't rate this as an excellent was that we felt the buffet was a little expensive for the food offered. We would love to come back and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel