The only minus to this place was the fact that the casino areas are open to the front lobby and elevators on the first and second floors. You'll smell like smoke if you spend even a short time on either floor. Too bad Mississippi doesn't have "smoking laws."
Otherwise, it was a wonderful place to stay. We had a gulf-view room with a balcony in the tower portion, and I enjoyed just sitting out there taking in the view. The rooms were very nicely-appointed and squeaky clean. The bathrooms were ultra-modern with a huge walk-in shower. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, although I noticed check-in backed up a lot at certain times of the day. The two pools were and patio were great. Plenty of parking. Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of 5, and that's just because I hate cigarette smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel