“Good experience and fit our needs” 4 of 5 stars

Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1980 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #11 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Malden, Missouri
“Good experience and fit our needs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here on our way to a cruise in New Orleans. We had just spent the entire day on Ship Island, MS and it was late afternoon and we were very tired when we arrived. Check in took a little longer than expected because there were quite a few others trying to check in at the same time. We were able to park our car right outside the front entrance while I checked in. Staff were pleasant and helpful during this process. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. We knew we had reserved a Gulf view room but didn't know it actually had a balcony which was a nice surprise. Balcony small but had enough room for 2 chairs and a table. We spent about 30 minutes in the casino and it seemed like any other casino you would find in Mississippi. We didn't eat at the restaurant or use the pool so I can't say anything about those. We did not experience any problems during our one night and would stay here again. Our Sunday night rate was very reasonable for a Gulf coast hotel and we will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: We didn't notice any smoke smell from the casino in our 6th floor room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to pass on to the staff and management all of your comments and invite you back to stay with us any time!

Please feel free to email me at guestservices@treasurebay.com and let me know how we can take that 4 star rating in service and make it a 5 star rating on your next trip.

Come back soon!

350 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Carrollton, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The employees at the desk and ALL the security guards are the rudest, most arrogant people I have ever come in contact with in my life. For a place that cannot survive without your money, it was incredible at how hateful all the staff we came in contact with were. We had reservations for double with 2 beds and on arrival they had us in a room with a king bed. 2 adults and 2 children under 12 can't do that! Finally a casino host got us into a double room. We were not issued pool passes, towels are in lobby, and they are always out. Security guard named Ramona assigned to pool had a screaming fit with me when we didn't have passes on and went to edge of infinity pool. Buffet is $23 for anyone over 3.........can an 8 & 10 yr old eat $23 worth of food? Not even hardly. Trains ran all night and kept waking us up. Won't be going back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Matthew U, Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Lisa H.

Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am sincerely sorry for the situation that occurred with the room reservation but I am pleased that your request for a room with two beds was eventually handled by one of our hosts. I noticed that you rated both the room and the cleanliness with one star (terrible) but since you did not elaborate on that, I am unclear how to address that. We do strive to keep our facility very up to date and clean and have a very hard working housekeeping staff so it is regrettable that you found your room to be in such poor condition.

I am going to make sure that our Security department understands your concerns. I know how frustrating that can be having to provide ID and proof of residence and it is an unfortunate reality of having a State Regulated Casino and a hotel combined in one facility. Attention to minors is top priority and that can sometimes seem a bit much for guests who aren't accustomed to staying in a facility such as ours. I can certainly understand your ratings in those categories.

What I find most regrettable is that you will not be back. I would love to offer a free night to you, however I can understand if that will not be acceptable. If you change your mind, please contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com and I will happily work out the details with you. I do hope that your experience with Treasure Bay will not keep you away from enjoying our beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed for the beach and never actually made it into the casino areas, so I can't speak for those. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern, as well as attractive. The bathroom was very roomy with a large soaking tub, but the water pressure in the shower was low and the shower seemed to be leaking, as the floor became wet on the other side of the wall when it was used. The food served at the infinity and the den was disappointing, but okay. The gulf-view balcony was very nice, as long as you understand the hotel is located across four lanes of traffic from the beach, so you're not going to get the sound of ocean waves. The staff was outstanding and the price was very affordable. Parking can be a problem, but free valet service is offered. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to compose a very candid and well-written review of your stay. Thank you also for addressing the issues that you encountered during that stay. Our staff is pleased, that overall, you did enjoy the experience and would visit was again.
Port Saint Joe, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My daughter and I stayed this past weekend at this hotel and as a hotel employee of a plush bed and breakfast in Florida, I will say that I was very impressed with how well we were treated. We had a little problem with the phone in the room and they sent a tech up immediately. The Southern hospitality displayed by the staff was most impressive. The best part of the stay was the restroom. It comes with a cute little flat screen TV. How clever !! I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in 602. It's the backside but had a great view of the pool at night. beautiful blue li...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your well written review and your recommendation of our product. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our Southern Hospitality! Y’all come back now, ya hear!
Minneapolis, Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the room. The queen sized beds were awesome. I enjoyed the pool by getting there early in the morning. I didn't learn about the comp cards until I read some other review. I will return for another visit in the near future. This is a great place to take a quick break.

Room Tip: The fifth floor rooms are great because we had a balcony. The beds are very big and comfortable. We...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to compose a review of your recent stay and for the kind remarks. We look forward to your next quick break stay with us. We hope your next trip is even more enjoyable.
Temple, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love this Hotel! It was very clean, housekeeping was wonderful, the bed was so soft and constable it was so hard to get up and get moving I could had spend my whole vacation in bed lol. We ate at The Den, food was good. We had just spend a weekend in New Orleans and we pay big money for a 5 star Hotel let me tell you I'm happier with my stay at this Hotel than the other one. We enjoy ourself. Oh the pool was very nice.

Room Tip: Pick pool view!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the kind words provided in your review as well as the favorable comparison to a more expensive hotel in New Orleans. We hope you will visit us again soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We just visited Treasure Bay Hotel and Casino. The staff were friendly, the rooms were very nice, and my kids loved the pool. We got to the pool early and was able to get a cabana/cover which helped for the 4 hours my youngest swam in the pool. Not to mention, they were free. We ate poolside it was good and the two guys working (on 05/27/13) were great! I want to say the guys name was Michael and he was training another guy. They were so friendly and welcoming! I defintiely plan on going back. Now the one negative is the breakfast buffet, save your money, the only thing good was the bacon and the coffee. However, if anything makes up for it, it was definitely the dungness crab buffet that night. They had dungness and snow crabs both good but the dungness crabs were outstanding and almost made me forget about the horrible breakfast buffet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to compose a review of our product. We appreciate the kind words concerning the hotel room, pool, pool staff, and Dungeness crab. I regret you did not like the breakfast buffet, but we are thrilled that overall your trip was enjoyable. We hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Been to Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel? Share your experiences!