My daughter and I stayed here on our way to a cruise in New Orleans. We had just spent the entire day on Ship Island, MS and it was late afternoon and we were very tired when we arrived. Check in took a little longer than expected because there were quite a few others trying to check in at the same time. We were able to park our car right outside the front entrance while I checked in. Staff were pleasant and helpful during this process. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. We knew we had reserved a Gulf view room but didn't know it actually had a balcony which was a nice surprise. Balcony small but had enough room for 2 chairs and a table. We spent about 30 minutes in the casino and it seemed like any other casino you would find in Mississippi. We didn't eat at the restaurant or use the pool so I can't say anything about those. We did not experience any problems during our one night and would stay here again. Our Sunday night rate was very reasonable for a Gulf coast hotel and we will definitely stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel