“Great location, great deal” 4 of 5 stars

You added Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel to your Saves list
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1980 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Great location, great deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed for the beach and never actually made it into the casino areas, so I can't speak for those. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern, as well as attractive. The bathroom was very roomy with a large soaking tub, but the water pressure in the shower was low and the shower seemed to be leaking, as the floor became wet on the other side of the wall when it was used. The food served at the infinity and the den was disappointing, but okay. The gulf-view balcony was very nice, as long as you understand the hotel is located across four lanes of traffic from the beach, so you're not going to get the sound of ocean waves. The staff was outstanding and the price was very affordable. Parking can be a problem, but free valet service is offered. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to compose a very candid and well-written review of your stay. Thank you also for addressing the issues that you encountered during that stay. Our staff is pleased, that overall, you did enjoy the experience and would visit was again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Port Saint Joe, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My daughter and I stayed this past weekend at this hotel and as a hotel employee of a plush bed and breakfast in Florida, I will say that I was very impressed with how well we were treated. We had a little problem with the phone in the room and they sent a tech up immediately. The Southern hospitality displayed by the staff was most impressive. The best part of the stay was the restroom. It comes with a cute little flat screen TV. How clever !! I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in 602. It's the backside but had a great view of the pool at night. beautiful blue li...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your well written review and your recommendation of our product. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our Southern Hospitality! Y’all come back now, ya hear!
Minneapolis, Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the room. The queen sized beds were awesome. I enjoyed the pool by getting there early in the morning. I didn't learn about the comp cards until I read some other review. I will return for another visit in the near future. This is a great place to take a quick break.

Room Tip: The fifth floor rooms are great because we had a balcony. The beds are very big and comfortable. We...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to compose a review of your recent stay and for the kind remarks. We look forward to your next quick break stay with us. We hope your next trip is even more enjoyable.
Temple, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love this Hotel! It was very clean, housekeeping was wonderful, the bed was so soft and constable it was so hard to get up and get moving I could had spend my whole vacation in bed lol. We ate at The Den, food was good. We had just spend a weekend in New Orleans and we pay big money for a 5 star Hotel let me tell you I'm happier with my stay at this Hotel than the other one. We enjoy ourself. Oh the pool was very nice.

Room Tip: Pick pool view!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the kind words provided in your review as well as the favorable comparison to a more expensive hotel in New Orleans. We hope you will visit us again soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We just visited Treasure Bay Hotel and Casino. The staff were friendly, the rooms were very nice, and my kids loved the pool. We got to the pool early and was able to get a cabana/cover which helped for the 4 hours my youngest swam in the pool. Not to mention, they were free. We ate poolside it was good and the two guys working (on 05/27/13) were great! I want to say the guys name was Michael and he was training another guy. They were so friendly and welcoming! I defintiely plan on going back. Now the one negative is the breakfast buffet, save your money, the only thing good was the bacon and the coffee. However, if anything makes up for it, it was definitely the dungness crab buffet that night. They had dungness and snow crabs both good but the dungness crabs were outstanding and almost made me forget about the horrible breakfast buffet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to compose a review of our product. We appreciate the kind words concerning the hotel room, pool, pool staff, and Dungeness crab. I regret you did not like the breakfast buffet, but we are thrilled that overall your trip was enjoyable. We hope you’ll visit us again soon.
Wooster, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised that our hotel was across the road from a beach and blocks a way from Wendy's, Hooters and Jefferson Davis home. Our hotel room was wonderful. The room was modern,clean and had a tv in the bathroom! We had a room with a balcony and the view was a roof top and the ocean. The staff was very cordial. The only draw back was the smoke in the casino,but noticed the other casinos had the same air quality.I would definitely staff here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to compose a review. Our staff is happy that you enjoyed your stay. The best compliment we could receive is your desire to visit us again. Thanks again for the review; we hope to see you soon!
Katy, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have stayed at the Treasure Bay Casino Hotel once before and felt it was a good deal for the location. Check in was a breeze. Seems like they have made improvements in the last year and a half since I last stayed there. I was on the 5th floor overlooking the Gulf. The view was nice. The room was clean and seemed refreshed. ( May 17th and 18th)
Since I had stayed here before I had used up my 100.00 free comps for the casino. If you are going to stay here get a casino card and they will reload your card up to $ 100.00 of casino losses in your first 24 hours. It was fun the first time.
When my wife and I renewed my casino card the Asian lady working in the cage checked and said we would not have any comps due to our previous trip. I asked her what good is the card if I would not earn any comps.? She didn't know what to say. I used the card any way and asked another lady the next day that in my room card holder it said I would receive comps. She also said that the free $ 100.00 comp would not be available since I used them before. Then she showed me I had earned enough for a free buffet. I told her I drove in from Texas and thought that maybe since I was staying for two nights that in the future the hotel could throw in some small comps to match what the card holder for the room said.
Other than that we had a blast in Biloxi. The Casino at Treasure bay is small but fun. The staff were friendly and stervice was excellent. We wanted to go out to a local seafood dinner and was recommended McElroys by the bartender in the casino and he was spot on. It was great.

Room Tip: Gulf view from 5th floor up. Some rooms on 5th floor may have view blocked due to A/C units on top...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for composing a review of your recent stay and for the details provided. Overall I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to future visits. We do offer a refund of net slot losses to our new club members on their first trip, a popular promotion that we have been running for about 5 years. Slot and Table Games players using their club cards accumulate comps (complimentaries) that can be used for food and drink purchases, and slot players also earn points which can be used as slot bonus play on our slot machines. I regret that the Player Services representative you encountered did not have the information available to correctly answer your questions. I’ll make sure we redistribute the training material on the accumulation of points and comps so that information will be readily available to them.

Been to Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel? Share your experiences!