We stayed for the beach and never actually made it into the casino areas, so I can't speak for those. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern, as well as attractive. The bathroom was very roomy with a large soaking tub, but the water pressure in the shower was low and the shower seemed to be leaking, as the floor became wet on the other side of the wall when it was used. The food served at the infinity and the den was disappointing, but okay. The gulf-view balcony was very nice, as long as you understand the hotel is located across four lanes of traffic from the beach, so you're not going to get the sound of ocean waves. The staff was outstanding and the price was very affordable. Parking can be a problem, but free valet service is offered. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel