We just visited Treasure Bay Hotel and Casino. The staff were friendly, the rooms were very nice, and my kids loved the pool. We got to the pool early and was able to get a cabana/cover which helped for the 4 hours my youngest swam in the pool. Not to mention, they were free. We ate poolside it was good and the two guys working (on 05/27/13) were great! I want to say the guys name was Michael and he was training another guy. They were so friendly and welcoming! I defintiely plan on going back. Now the one negative is the breakfast buffet, save your money, the only thing good was the bacon and the coffee. However, if anything makes up for it, it was definitely the dungness crab buffet that night. They had dungness and snow crabs both good but the dungness crabs were outstanding and almost made me forget about the horrible breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel