I was pleasantly surprised that our hotel was across the road from a beach and blocks a way from Wendy's, Hooters and Jefferson Davis home. Our hotel room was wonderful. The room was modern,clean and had a tv in the bathroom! We had a room with a balcony and the view was a roof top and the ocean. The staff was very cordial. The only draw back was the smoke in the casino,but noticed the other casinos had the same air quality.I would definitely staff here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel