I have stayed at the Treasure Bay Casino Hotel once before and felt it was a good deal for the location. Check in was a breeze. Seems like they have made improvements in the last year and a half since I last stayed there. I was on the 5th floor overlooking the Gulf. The view was nice. The room was clean and seemed refreshed. ( May 17th and 18th)
Since I had stayed here before I had used up my 100.00 free comps for the casino. If you are going to stay here get a casino card and they will reload your card up to $ 100.00 of casino losses in your first 24 hours. It was fun the first time.
When my wife and I renewed my casino card the Asian lady working in the cage checked and said we would not have any comps due to our previous trip. I asked her what good is the card if I would not earn any comps.? She didn't know what to say. I used the card any way and asked another lady the next day that in my room card holder it said I would receive comps. She also said that the free $ 100.00 comp would not be available since I used them before. Then she showed me I had earned enough for a free buffet. I told her I drove in from Texas and thought that maybe since I was staying for two nights that in the future the hotel could throw in some small comps to match what the card holder for the room said.
Other than that we had a blast in Biloxi. The Casino at Treasure bay is small but fun. The staff were friendly and stervice was excellent. We wanted to go out to a local seafood dinner and was recommended McElroys by the bartender in the casino and he was spot on. It was great.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Hotel
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Casino
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 159 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.