I discovered Treasure Bay when the hotel into which I had originally booked myself told me that the Treasure Bay shuttle would come and pick me up, and bring me back, if I wanted to go over to the hotel for dinner. Considering that my hotel had no restaurant, that there was nothing within a mile for food, and that I had no rental car, this sounded a lot better than calling for delivery pizza.
The shuttle arrived promptly, and I ended up having such a good time at the hotel, in their 9th floor restaurant - where I had a wonderful meal! - that I asked the driver on the way back if there was any to get into the hotel for the rest of my stay, and if so, could they take me back and forth to the trade show I needed to attend? I had asked at reservations and they had said they were full...The shuttle driver, Jimmy, immediately called reservations for me, talked to a friend, got me a reservation, and assured me that I would have transport every day. Wow! Jimmy went out of his way throughout my stay to make sure that my transport needs were met, and he and the rest of the staff at the Treasure Bay were all exactly what the hotel's name suggests: treasures.
It didn't matter that the motel side of the property is a little worn (I moved into the tower for my last night and it is better), the quality of this place is in its people. I loved them all. I will be putting my colleagues into this hotel each and every time my company exhibits in Biloxi, which is at least twice a year. Folks in Biloxi have been through it all, nightmares which most people cannot imagine, and yet not a bit this shows through in the way they present themselves, and nowhere is there better evidence of this great spirit than at Treasure Bay. Thank you for a wonderful stay, and the warmest welcome in the South.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel