Loved our room in the main tower and hotel location. Beautifully decorated and renovated post Katrina. The beds are scrumptious and comfortable. Also enjoyed the beautiful roomy two-level swimming pools. Great fun!
My biggest complaint was I felt like I was under constant surveillance in the public areas. There are security guards posted at each entrance and in hallways. I was stopped and questioned by various ones asking where I was going . . .my reply: " I'm going to my hotel room." Also, you have to wear wrist bands to swim in the pool; and security actually makes sweeps of pool guests to make sure you have your wrist band. I had just returned from a week in Vegas with NONE of this kind of scrutiny. To their defense, I must add: I was visiting with my 2 teenaged sons, but they were also with me in Vegas.
Also be aware that if you book a "Limited View" room, that is EXACTLY what you will get. We had an ocean view which was partially behind large roof-top A/C units which whirred with a great roar. However, we still managed to enjoy our large balcony and the part of the beach we could see. The seagulls were also very entertaining. Be prepared if you walk out on your balcony with ANYTHING to eat, you will be joined by a bunch of seagulls singing, "Mine! Mine! Mine!"
Oh by the way, you have to go check out Zepplin's Pizzaria & Sandwiches on Howard St at the corner of Main during your visit. Excellent!
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Hotel
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Casino
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 159 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.