“Awesome stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek

You added Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek to your Saves list
Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7921 Lamar Poole Road, I-10 @ Exit 50, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
West Virginia
“Awesome stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on his 4 day leave from the Army. We loved it. The other reviews mentioned that the decor was a little outdated and while this may be true I'm glad that they have not rushed out to buy new furniture. The room we were in was comfortable and there is no need to get rid of furniture that is in good shape and still very usable. The staff were all friendly and helpful, I especially enjoyed talking with Peta. Breakfast was not my favorite spread but the sausage gravy and biscuits were amazing. Overall I would not only stay again at this hotel but I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 225. It was at the end of the hall and really quiet. There is only one room betwee...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Wow,......What a Awesome review. Thanks for taking time for your review. Our Southern Hospitality Team, is always ready to go beyond, one step. Recently we have improve our breakfast by adding biscuit and sausage gravy to our menu. We have very high quality wood and veneer furniture and it is in excellent shape. As you said, it has plenty of life left as well it is very functional to modern needs.
We shall be glad to welcome you and provide the best hotel experience again during your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Service was friendly, bed was very comfortable and most important to me was everything was clean and I felt safe. It was just off I-10 so it was convienent. The breakfast was the usual free breakfast, eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, bagel, fruit, etc. Plenty to get you through the morning. This was my second time to stay here and will continue to go each year for the Peter Anderson Festival in Ocean Springs, MS.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for staying with us again. Your title of review tells the whole story. We have cleanest and well maintained rooms to provide best hotel experience. Currently the entire property and all the rooms are under deep cleaning, carpet cleaning, upgraded breakfast menu with many choices. We shall be glad to welcome you during your next visit to Biloxi.
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Check in was quick and easy. Parking lot was mostly well lit. Room rate was reasonable considering it was the last weekend of Cruising the Coast. Hotel was easily accessible just off the interstate. One exit down was I had a king suite, having the extra space was nice. The whirlpool jets in the tub left a lot to be desired. The Promenade shopping center is one exit west, lots of dining options close by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We are thankful to you for praising the hotel's whirlpool, amenities, parking lights and location. We are glad to note that you were satisfied. Our Southern Hospitality Management team is always ready to go beyond to provide the best hotel experience. We have recently made upgrade in our breakfast menu. As you said, we are centrally located by all restaurants and not far from Casinos and Beach.
Come back soon and give us opportunity to serve you again.
Raleigh, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is not the first time we have stayed in this motel and we go back because it's convenient to where we are going. The staff is helpful and pleasant. The rooms are reasonably clean and they have a good breakfast, eggs and sausage every day plus a good selection of other things. The things we don't like -- the beds are not very comfortable and they crackle when you turn over, like a plastic hospital bed. The carpet is very dirty. The first couple days, when I went to put my shoes on I wiped them on the bath mat and it was black. After that I put my sandals on when I got out of the shower.
Since my husband didn't do that, when we got home I turned his socks inside out before washing and I could tell which ones he wore when we were there because they were black inside. I would not want to stay there with children who might get on the floor.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review. We apologize for not meeting with your expectations. Entire property is under deep cleaning, steam cleaning carpets and pressure wash a/c unite to provide more clean and fresh look. We will address about your carpet concern to our management team. We have industry standard pillow top mattress. We are sorry to note that it was not comfortable.
Thanks for liking our breakfast. Recently we have upgraded our breakfast menu for more varieties of hot and cold food, keeping in mind healthy choice also. We have also done many upgrades to the property, new pool furniture, redecorating breakfast area and many more.
We hope to see us again during your next visit to town.
LaPlace, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was hesitant to make the reservation because I have stayed at some not so nice Best Western's but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Very clean, well kept, nicely furnished rooms and friendly staff!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thanks for differentiate our hotel with others. Very clean, well kept, nicely furnished rooms and friendly staff! , wow!! you described the whole story in one line. Our Southern Hospitality team is always ready to go beyond to provide the best hotel experience. I will share your review with my entire Team, as it is a result of hard work, dedication and true hospitality spirit of all employees. Will see you again during your next visit to Biloxi.
Beaumont, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our stay at the Best Western PLUS in Ocean Springs (Biloxi, MS) was excellent. Staff is courteous and willing to serve patrons, and the Breakfast each morning was excellent. Rooms were clean and were pleasantly furnished. The Rate was reasonable, allowing most Program deductions.

Close to I-10, the facility is "easy-on, easy-off" for travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
“Recommended!” says the whole story. We are glad to say that you had pleasant stay. Our Southern Hospitality Team, is always ready to go beyond, one step. Recently we have improve our breakfast by adding biscuit and sausage gravy to our menu. We strongly believe in all Best Western programs, discounts and I Care. We have best rewards program. Yes, it is "easy-on, easy-off" location off I-0. We hope to see us again soon.
GREENWELL SPRINGS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Hotel was very nice and clean. Impressed with size of room. Husband like the whirlpool tub and couch. Wifi was great. Pleanty of parking. Staff was very nice and friendly. Location was perfect. Close to interstate and places to eat. Very easy to make reservations online. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Wow, what a awesome review. We are to glad to know you that your experience was over and above your expectations. Our new management with his Southern Hospitality Team, is always ready to go beyond. one step. We are there to provide best customer experience for your next visit.
We are thankful to you to choose Best Western Plus Cypress Creek for your stay, while you have many choices.

Been to Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek? Share your experiences!