Stayed here one night on the 28th of June 2013. For the price and the location it isn't bad. It's a short drive to the Palace and the IP is at the next exit (those are casinos). The wifi is nonexistent is my only compliant. An interesting fact about this hotel is that it has a tennis court...something of an anomoly for most BW's I have stayed in. The staff was friendly and courteous and the breakfast is good. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cypress Creek Hotel
- Best Western Plus Cypress Creek Hotel Biloxi
- Best Western Biloxi
- Biloxi Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cypress Creek is conveniently located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast near the popular Casino row and many historic locations around Biloxi. Our hotel offers easy access to recreational opportunities including fishing, beaches and golf. Our hotel guests will also appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.