“Biloxi project” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek

Save Saved
You added Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek to your Saves list
Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7921 Lamar Poole Road, I-10 @ Exit 50, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Clearwater, Florida
“Biloxi project”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Housekeeping was great, always had anything I needed and the service lady asked if I needed anything. Her name was VIB. room was good for the night everyday. The hotel needs better wifi. the breakfast needs a update.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Hi Ronald, thank you for your review. We are pleased that VIB was able to provide you high quality housekeeping service. She is a long term team member and we are very proud of her! We apologize for the WIFI, we will discuss with our provider. The breakfast does follow the BWI standard, but we will also review this for our guests' satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort Knox, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

For a fraction of the cost my wife and I would have paid to stay at a hotel or casino we found this lovely hotel less than ten minutes to most of the area's attractions. The staff are all very concerned and caring about your comfort and enjoyment during your stay. The two folks that especially stand out in our minds for the exceptional care and concern are Clara at the front desk and Vib the cleaning lady. I highly recommend you try this hotel prior to spending hundreds of dollars a night, just down the street. The complimentary breakfast is awesome and will feed you enough for two meals. Their breakfast is loaded with variety. Most places offer heavy carbohydrate choices only, not here. This Best Western has the best free breakfast that I can ever remember experiencing & a quiet relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Your review was a pleasure to read, and we are happy that VIB and Clara were able to provide you with superior customer service. Thank you for your review!
Mphs, Tenn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is in a secluded area away from where Biloxi beaches are located. The hotel could use some major renovation. My toilet seat broke. A/C finally cooled the room after a long time. The floor and carpet needs to be changed. The breakfast was good. The rear door from the back entry and exit was broke so anyone could just walk-in. Will not stay here again, but understand this is only my opinion.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review. We apologize you did not enjoy your stay. Our hotel is located along the Interstate, and about 7 miles from beaches. We do not advertise as a beachfront property in any of our marketing channels. Our entire building's carpeting was replaced in 2011 and is steamed once a quarter by professional vendors. We will immediately review the back door concern you mentioned to ensure our guest safety. Thanks again.
Buckey State
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed under a corporate rate, so maybe the room I got was one of the bad ones. Upon walking in had a bad musty smell.... A/C strugled to cool the room. The floor around the base trim was very dirty, under the sink area was... very dirty, in the shower the rod had been removed and they just smeared a little bit of dry wall mud and let it go, they tried to paint in the bathroom and their was large paint runs all down the tile trim. I think my room was 204, I will not stay again, there is a Holiday Inn and Hampton across the highway. Oh and dont go to the Wafle House next door, no way no how I seen things oh my.....

Room Tip: I would look at a room in person before staying here, the pics on Tripadviser make it look nice look...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for the review. We will look into the aesthetic concerns you mentioned regarding the bathroom in your room. We apologize you were not satisfied. Thanks for letting us know and we hope you will give us another try.
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I am very pleased with this location. The staff was friendly and upbeat. The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were a real treat for a weary traveler. The breakfast was good with attention kept on keeping things fresh and clean. The parking lot was well illuminated and I felt that myself and my belongings were secure. I would recommend this location! Nice job! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and pleased with our offerings. We look forward to being your hotel of choice next time you come through Biloxi!

Been to Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek? Share your experiences!