“Hotel is in need of renovation.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek

You added Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek to your Saves list
Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7921 Lamar Poole Road, I-10 @ Exit 50, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #12 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Mphs, Tenn
“Hotel is in need of renovation.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is in a secluded area away from where Biloxi beaches are located. The hotel could use some major renovation. My toilet seat broke. A/C finally cooled the room after a long time. The floor and carpet needs to be changed. The breakfast was good. The rear door from the back entry and exit was broke so anyone could just walk-in. Will not stay here again, but understand this is only my opinion.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review. We apologize you did not enjoy your stay. Our hotel is located along the Interstate, and about 7 miles from beaches. We do not advertise as a beachfront property in any of our marketing channels. Our entire building's carpeting was replaced in 2011 and is steamed once a quarter by professional vendors. We will immediately review the back door concern you mentioned to ensure our guest safety. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Buckey State
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed under a corporate rate, so maybe the room I got was one of the bad ones. Upon walking in had a bad musty smell.... A/C strugled to cool the room. The floor around the base trim was very dirty, under the sink area was... very dirty, in the shower the rod had been removed and they just smeared a little bit of dry wall mud and let it go, they tried to paint in the bathroom and their was large paint runs all down the tile trim. I think my room was 204, I will not stay again, there is a Holiday Inn and Hampton across the highway. Oh and dont go to the Wafle House next door, no way no how I seen things oh my.....

Room Tip: I would look at a room in person before staying here, the pics on Tripadviser make it look nice look...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for the review. We will look into the aesthetic concerns you mentioned regarding the bathroom in your room. We apologize you were not satisfied. Thanks for letting us know and we hope you will give us another try.
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I am very pleased with this location. The staff was friendly and upbeat. The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were a real treat for a weary traveler. The breakfast was good with attention kept on keeping things fresh and clean. The parking lot was well illuminated and I felt that myself and my belongings were secure. I would recommend this location! Nice job! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and pleased with our offerings. We look forward to being your hotel of choice next time you come through Biloxi!
Jackson, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed one night. It's only about 10 minutes from the casinos and much less expensive than the closer ones. We have no problems. The area seemed safe. Room was clean. Bathroom was clean. I would aty here again. It's just off I-10.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Hi and thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed the convenience and cleanliness of our property! We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Waynesboro, MS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is a decent hotel. The hotel appearance is fair. The hotel is older with some updates. The flat screen tv was nice and worked well. The fridge in the room was nice and worked well. The room itself had great space. The bathroom was very small, so small that you had to step between the toilet and shower to get the door closed, and in our case the bathroom door would not close. The mattresses were fair. The phone appeared dingy(no amount of cleaning would make it look better). Overall the room was clean. The towels and sheets were clean, but rough to the touch. The breakfast was a little disappointing-there was one waffle maker and a bus load of people staying at the hotel.The breakfast person kept everything clean and well stocked. I like my milk in a fridge and not in a thermos. The a/c and heat worked well. The front desk staff was friendly. I observed them helping several people that were not from the area. There were only two towels in the room when the four of us arrived. I did go down to the front desk and they gave me more towels. Overall a decent hotel for the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest, thank you for your review. Sounds like you enjoyed your stay overall with many compliments on the property and amenities. We are pleased you did. Thank you for choosing Best Western!

Been to Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek? Share your experiences!