“Best western comes through again!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek

Save Saved
You added Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek to your Saves list
Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7921 Lamar Poole Road, I-10 @ Exit 50, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here! Room was clean, neat and very quiet. Everything was in working order and clean( microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator). I was concerned there would be noise from the Interstate but it was totally quiet and relaxing. The location was great as it was about 3 to 5 miles from the locations I wanted to visit. I have already recommended it to friends and will recommend it to others as a great location for a getaway!
I can highly recommend that you take advantage of the breakfast...great choices and the coffee was delicious and hot !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
BiloxiHotels, Public Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your coffee! While we are close to the Interstate, our property is the only one on the exit that is solid concrete block construction. This ensures our guests enjoy a quiet and restful evening! Thanks again!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was my second visit in six weeks. First experience was so positive I knew I wanted to stay at this location again. I was not disappointed...service, amenities and great staff were just as I had received before. Definitely recommend and will stay there always when I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
We love that you decided to come back again and enjoyed your visit! Thank you for your loyalty, and looking forward to seeing you again next time!
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was a good place to stay on vaction. The staff was friendly. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast was delicious. I would like to thank the staff so much for making my vaction a wonderful time!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
We are pleased that you enjoyed your vacation with Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek! Thank you for your review, and hope to see you again in the future!
Laurel, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I booked this room the night before our trip to the MS Gulf Coast, and we found the staff to be courteous and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. The room was clean and the appliances (i.e. microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker) were clean as well, and worked great. The bed was nice and just the right combination between softness and firmness. The Jacuzzi was especially wonderful. Their free breakfast was better than a lot of other same-priced hotels I've seen as they offered "hot" breakfast foods such as eggs and sausage along with the usual staples of cereal, coffee, and donuts. The location of this hotel was close enough to all the attractions we wanted to experience, but not too close to all the hustle and bustle, which is what we wanted. It was right off I-10 so all we had to do to go anywhere was get on I-10 and go. I will most definitely stay in this hotel again. Excellent experience all the way around.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
We truly appreciate your kind review on Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek. Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience! The team looks forward to seeing you again in the future!
Riverdale, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is a very nice hotel the staff was very friendly, I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody. Very nice and clean reasonable price... resturants was close i did not have to drive to far to get something to eat a coffee pot right in the room the breakfast was awesome ....what more can i say love it

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future! Thank you again!

Been to Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek? Share your experiences!