We stayed here after we cancelled our stay at the Palace Casino Resort because of how close it is to the Beau Rivage and Hard Rock,and we were really satisfied.Our room was huge and clean,it had a mini fridge,microwave,coffee pot,and a safe(no extra cost).Most places have a per day charge if you want to use their safe,not at the Best Western,they had fresh breakfast every morning,even had bacon and breakfast sausage,our room had a balcony with a view of Beau Rivage,close by they have a Shell mini store and a Waffle House,we stayed here to attend a concert at Beau Rivage and all we had to do to get to Beau Rivage was cross the street,will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oak Manor Hotel Biloxi
- Best Western Plus Oak Manor Hotel
- Best Western Biloxi
- Biloxi Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Late nights of flirting with Lady Luck and afternoons of sun worshipping on warm beaches might not be the first thing you imagine when you hear "Biloxi hotel." However, that's just what guests get in this unbeatable location. Both casinos and beaches are in the neighborhood, so you never have to choose between testing your luck and working on your tan. Whether your passion is gambling, charter fishing, or both, you have it all at your fingertips when selecting this comfortable Biloxi hotel. When nearby casinos and beaches offer endless recreation and play, you'll never want to leave. Many guests at this Biloxi hotel are here for Cruisin' the Coast or the Peter Anderson Art Festival. Maybe you want to indulge your palate at the Seafood Festival, or you are in town to check out Smokin' the Sound. There are endless events happening near this Biloxi hotel that are fun for everyone in the family. This doesn't mean that sometimes a little business isn't required. Employees of URS, Ingalls Shipbuilding, and Jeld Wen are just a few of the guests that return year after year. Just because you're in town for business, doesn't mean you don't deserve plenty of pampering and down time to explore the area. Our Biloxi hotel is famous for the delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet that is dished up daily. Start your morning right with waffles. Satisfy your sweet tooth with flaky pastries and fresh fruits, hot and cold cereals complemented with yogurt are divine. Of course, no breakfast is complete without gourmet 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. The impeccable service and quality of our Biloxi hotel is what puts us ahead of the rest. Never overpay for luxury digs and a prime location. You've found your home away from home here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oak Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.