We choose this hotel based on its reviews on TripAdvisor for cleanliness then freeway and entertainment access. They were spot on! Hotel was clean and had comfortable newer firm beds. While clean rooms, towels and good beds were number one, easy access from I-10 after six hours on the road and nice cool adult beverage were number two. Very conveniently located for our needs. We loved the view of casino Beau Rivage from the balcony : birds came in and flew circles around the front ot the Beau at night and the whole building lit up slowly with sunset. We don't actually gamble, but Beau Rivage's proximity provided some easy access to entertainment, food, and adult beverage after a very long day. We would definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oak Manor Hotel Biloxi
- Best Western Plus Oak Manor Hotel
- Best Western Biloxi
- Biloxi Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Late nights of flirting with Lady Luck and afternoons of sun worshipping on warm beaches might not be the first thing you imagine when you hear "Biloxi hotel." However, that's just what guests get in this unbeatable location. Both casinos and beaches are in the neighborhood, so you never have to choose between testing your luck and working on your tan. Whether your passion is gambling, charter fishing, or both, you have it all at your fingertips when selecting this comfortable Biloxi hotel. When nearby casinos and beaches offer endless recreation and play, you'll never want to leave. Many guests at this Biloxi hotel are here for Cruisin' the Coast or the Peter Anderson Art Festival. Maybe you want to indulge your palate at the Seafood Festival, or you are in town to check out Smokin' the Sound. There are endless events happening near this Biloxi hotel that are fun for everyone in the family. This doesn't mean that sometimes a little business isn't required. Employees of URS, Ingalls Shipbuilding, and Jeld Wen are just a few of the guests that return year after year. Just because you're in town for business, doesn't mean you don't deserve plenty of pampering and down time to explore the area. Our Biloxi hotel is famous for the delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet that is dished up daily. Start your morning right with waffles. Satisfy your sweet tooth with flaky pastries and fresh fruits, hot and cold cereals complemented with yogurt are divine. Of course, no breakfast is complete without gourmet 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. The impeccable service and quality of our Biloxi hotel is what puts us ahead of the rest. Never overpay for luxury digs and a prime location. You've found your home away from home here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oak Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.