Prob the best thing about this hotel was the price considering it was right across fromt he Beau. However, upon entering our room, the room had an odor...turns out it was the water. Thank goodness I brought air freshener. The room was clean, the cleaning staff was friendly, the desk staff was "OK" but wasn't impressed. We had a boat and was told we would park in one of the "2" boat parking spaces OR park anywhere in the parking lot. One space was already filled and the other had poor lighting and was close to main rd so we decided to park in a well lit area of the parking lot. No problems the first night. For our second night we parked very close to where we had parked the first night. Walked next door to grab a bite to eat and was back to our room by 9pm. The next morning we woke up to find a note from the front desk TAPED to the drivers window of my husband truck saying we neeed to move our boat blah blah blah. Was irrated that it was TAPED and if it was that big of a deal then why was it put on our vehicle AFTER 9pm at night. It was just tacky how the situation was handled. My husband called the front desk and evidentally it was put on their prior to his shift. So all was good other than the ppl working the front desk.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oak Manor Hotel Biloxi
- Best Western Plus Oak Manor Hotel
- Best Western Biloxi
- Biloxi Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Late nights of flirting with Lady Luck and afternoons of sun worshipping on warm beaches might not be the first thing you imagine when you hear "Biloxi hotel." However, that's just what guests get in this unbeatable location. Both casinos and beaches are in the neighborhood, so you never have to choose between testing your luck and working on your tan. Whether your passion is gambling, charter fishing, or both, you have it all at your fingertips when selecting this comfortable Biloxi hotel. When nearby casinos and beaches offer endless recreation and play, you'll never want to leave. Many guests at this Biloxi hotel are here for Cruisin' the Coast or the Peter Anderson Art Festival. Maybe you want to indulge your palate at the Seafood Festival, or you are in town to check out Smokin' the Sound. There are endless events happening near this Biloxi hotel that are fun for everyone in the family. This doesn't mean that sometimes a little business isn't required. Employees of URS, Ingalls Shipbuilding, and Jeld Wen are just a few of the guests that return year after year. Just because you're in town for business, doesn't mean you don't deserve plenty of pampering and down time to explore the area. Our Biloxi hotel is famous for the delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet that is dished up daily. Start your morning right with waffles. Satisfy your sweet tooth with flaky pastries and fresh fruits, hot and cold cereals complemented with yogurt are divine. Of course, no breakfast is complete without gourmet 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. The impeccable service and quality of our Biloxi hotel is what puts us ahead of the rest. Never overpay for luxury digs and a prime location. You've found your home away from home here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oak Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.