“Great Location, Great Comps!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 47 things to do in Biloxi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Great Location, Great Comps!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was the most generous of the casinos as far as comps go. We singed up for their player card and not only did the give us a choice of a free t-shirt or a buffet without spending a dime yet, they also gave my boyfriend a free buffet just because it was his birthday month. We got an extra $10 each for providing an email as well. We did eat at the buffet which was amazing. I thought the crab legs were the BEST. They were always hot and they came right out. The desserts were the best I have had at a buffet as well. Without the free comped coupon, it was around $24 normally and for the amount of food and the quality it would be worth it.

We did not stay here so I did not see the rooms, but over all the decor was great as all the Hard Rocks I have been to. Lots of memorabilia.

The slots were set up well, easy to get to, open areas with good flow made the drink girls easy to access. The drinks at this casino are free unlike the one in Tampa where they charge you a fortune to drink.

I would highly recommend a visit to this Hard Rock!

Visited November 2013

Woodstock, Vermont
14 attraction reviews
“Nice casino with a nice buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We did not stay here, we stayed next door at the Beau. We just had the buffet and gambled in the casino. I like the ambience and the decor, being a rock fan. It is a little smoky in the casino. The buffet was really good, but the crab legs were a little dry... when I cracked them, they would not come out in big juicy pieces, but flaked apart. Good taste, but frustrating and a lot of work.... The desserts in the buffet were amazing though. I ate alot of the cookies and they even had chocolate fondue fountain with fruit and marshmallows and fudge to dip in it... Yummm!! There went my diet, LOL! I will definitely eat here again and may try staying here in the future, especially if they comp me a room!

Visited November 2013
Detroit, MI
9 attraction reviews
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Was in town for business and decided to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Biloxi. The hotel is in great condition and the atmosphere is lively and energetic. We asked for an upgrade, but the hotel was extremely busy so we stayed in standard room. To our surprise, the standard room is very nice, well furnished and the bathroom has a stand-up shower which is my preference when staying in hotels. The hotel is very clean and the staff is eager to assist and ensure your stay is pleasant.

The hotel has a casino and it is lively, fun and provide free drinks if gambling. It felt like Vegas in the south. My only complaint for the hotel is they allow smoking and areas of the hotel and the casino were too smokey to hang out for long periods of time. Besides the smoke, we truly enjoyed our stay and if back in Biloxi again we would definitely book our stay with the Hard Rock.

Birmingham, Alabama
29 attraction reviews
“Rock and Roll!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good Time, love the decor and music! Free buffet when you sign up for players club, good selection of food-very good! Had a great time in the casino, had the feel of Las Vegas! We went to the Cheech and Chong concert, too funny! The Hard Rock is a must see in Biloxi!

Palatka, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stopped in during Cruisin the Coast. Clean and friendly...And who does not like classic rock!

We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and the meal was very good, not to mention the waiter made it even better.

I had a Raspberry Moijito that was to die for!