“It felt like we were in Las Vegus” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“It felt like we were in Las Vegus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

We spent three nights here on our way back to New Orleans Airport. It's a nice place with lovely beaches. We stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel, it's a lovely hotel which is full of casinos and reminded me of our stays in Las Vegus. The Hard Rock has a Hard Rock restaurant in it which is very good, the food is excellent. We ate in here two of our three nights, I had steak & shrimps one night and Fahitos another night ,both excellent and I would highly recommend this to anyone eating there. You didn't have to go outside the hotel at all if you didn't want to as there were plenty bars, restaurants and shops. The beaches and the shopping malls were good and worth a visit.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

The rooms are so nice.Very comfortable beddingI.Iove the three shower heads in the big shower.Having bath robes for use is a nice ammenity. The staff was very helpful. on this last visit.2 hours after checking out I realized I left my phone charger in my room.I called security and was very thankful when the call was returned and was informed it was found where I had left it.They mailed it the same day. We like to stay here. We love the memorabilia on the walls.and the music. Planning a trip in Nov. to see Styx.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
HardRockBiloxi, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, November 13, 2010
Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. The STYX concert last night was awesome-hope you were able to make it back for it!
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

The rooms were immaculately clean, equipped with flat screen tv, free Internet Access, comfortable beds (with more pillows than you will need, coffee maker, bathrobes...choice of showers or whirlpool baths. Spa is very relaxing with a real Finnish Sauna, pool open throughout a year...I have no complains what-so-ever. The little known feature is the suites with magnificent views of the water, the pelicans, the shrimp boats..nearby ocean Springs has an interesting little museum and a few galleries to check out. Walking is easy on the long bridge and around '12 Oaks".

Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
NEW ORLEANS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Hard Rock is the coolest place to stay on the Gulf Coast. The rooms are the best of any we've stayed at on the coast. The beds are the most comfortable we've stayed at anywhere. The lobby and casino have much to see and do with all the rock memorabilia. The restaurants are wonderful, from Ruth's Chris down to the little 24/7 Cafe.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
HardRockBiloxi, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, October 5, 2010
Very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and thank you for the great review. Everybody has a favorite piece of memorabilia, what is yours?
We look forward to your next visit!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2010

from the friendly warm greeting at valet to the bright smile of the lovely young lady behind the front desk, my first few minutes at the Hard rock were afbulous. I was only more pleased when I began walking to my room, I was so suprised at how clean everything was, from the white painted walls throughtout and the fresh carpets (was I in a Non smoking casino/hotel?)I arrived to my rrom and WOW was I impressed. The white chrisp bedding and the open airiness of the rrom I couldnt believe that I had not just paid a fortune for this room. That night after winning at the black jack tables, I had the a fantastic nights sleep in my bed.
I

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

I went to Miss/La for a few days with my Aunt and Uncle to visit my other relatives in La. I booked a room at the Hard Rock on our way back to Georgia. I made the reservation online. When we arrived everybody was friendly and helpful. The room was even cheaper then what was quoted online,so I upgraded to a suite. WOW!!!!! Huge room. Beautiful shower,beautiful view from the balcony. My uncle who never stayed in a room like that before was impressed. So was my Aunt. My only minor complaint was that I slept on the roll-away bed and it didn't have a top sheet. Other then that excellent trip and stay. Will be back soon. Oh,the food was delicious at the buffet and Hard Rock Cafe. I didn't win. Maybe next time!!

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Laurel, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

Was treated horribly by numerous managers when we had a problem. The main manager, a Mr. Burl, actually questioned why I would bring teenagers into the "lewd" environment of a casino

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!