“What a bed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Missouri
“What a bed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

I have never been so comfortable in a hotel bed....I want their bed! The view from the corner, 9th floor suite, looking out on the gulf or the pool was great. Laying in a comfy bed watching the sunset was wonderful. The casino took our money pretty quick, so to bed we shall go....:) to watch sunsets. We played everyday losing 100.00 each for 4 days...800.00 total .The only comp that we got was 1 for my boyfriends b'day, at the buffet. I asked, "What do you have to play to get a comp here"? It was really never answered. Loved the music and the service was really good...just NO comps! Did the couples spa and it was a treat, also.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Fairhope, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

Our host Cono took great care of us during our stay. We were guests of a high roller and stayed in a fantastic suite. Calls to the front desk were handled quickly and efficiently. I like the HR because it's the least smokey of all the casinos in Biloxi. The casino also has the hippest, youngest guests. The best hotel in Biloxi after the Beau started to decline about 2 years ago.

charlotte,nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

This hotel is awesome. The rooms are unbelievable. Huge shower and private toilet area. Double sinks. The most comfortable bed. Large screen TV and bath robes. We booked on-line and the rate was excellent. It smells clean and the staff are so friendly. The casino was so much fun and we enjoyed both the slot machines and the table games. We weren't huge winners but we don't expect to win, after all it is gambling. I would highly recommend this place. We didn't eat at the buffet but we had appetizers at the bar by check-in and they were outstanding.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

We....(husband & I), were comped a Saturday night and was very pleased with our room......except for the harsh chemical cleaning smell that was present the entire time.
I've stayed in a lot of hotels.....Biloxi, Vegas, Atlantic City and in between and never had a smell so over powering.
I requested a queen/smoking room and was given 526. It did overlook some of the roof & you could also see some of the Gulf & islands. I had told the clerk that a view was not important for just one night, so this was o.k.
They originally were going to put us on the 12th floor, where the nightclub "Rise" is located. I was told by the clerk that it was close to the night club & could be noisey.
I don't think so......maybe if I was 20 yrs younger so I could party all night and then "crawl" to my room.
Our room (526) was great....just like the pictures posted. The frosted bathroom door was another story. It offered a small amount of privacy. I've stayed at the Flamingo's Go room in Vegas that also had a frosted door, but with the location of the "john" being next to a "wall", it was more private than this bathroom. Glad I was with my husband.

IMO, this hotel is way over-priced and I would not pay the $335, $436, $547 w/tax, PER night that the hotel is charging for up-coming Saturday nights. Example: 6/5 &6/6 would cost a total of $1050.56. Geesh.....nice hotel, service & casino, but if not comped, not worth that kind of $$.
The casino is for the young........or young at heart. Go on a Saturday night & you'll see for yourself.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

Another great getaway to the Hard Rock Biloxi. We stayed from Feb 15-17th. Had two queen beds but that was no big deal at all. Had a great view of the Gulf from the 8th floor. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We ate a couple of meals at the 24/7 grill and as always was very good. It was very crowded late at night but got our food right away at the counter. The casino was fun. Didn't win any big money but had a great time trying. We will definately be back. The rates were very good and they always give out good comps to the husband at the craps table. Never had a problem getting a drink or any sorts at the casino. We had a blast and will be back

Shalimar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2009

What a fun hotel! We booked a weekend there and had a fantastic 2 night visit. The room was extemely nice with a good view--the bed was probably the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. We were on the 10th floor and had been warned we might here some noise from the club on the top floor, but didn't hear a thing.
We ate at Vibe both nights and highly recommend it. John, the manager of that restaurant, is delightful as was everyone we came in contact with there. The food was delicious.
Spent time Saturday at the spa--well worth the splurge. I had a relaxing facial with Kathleen and my husband had a massage with John. We were both very pleased, relaxed and will book with them again on our next trip over.
Check in and check out were both hassle free. Looking forward to going back!

Stayed January 2009
Tallahassee, Florida. 32310
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2009

The stay at the Hard Rock was a great, we had one of the best times in a long while, we will be coming back when it is convenient for the both of us, we both work in the school system and it's not that easy to get off when we want to. I did recommend the hotel to some of my friends and they did go, but have not heard from them yet, this was the holiday weekend. My friend and I are planning to get married in April and we thought about having the second Honey-Moon at the Hard Rock.

See You Soon,

Jacqueline Gaines

• Liked — Every one we met that was working was so friendly. Everything really.
  • Disliked — We did not see anything
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)