“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Biloxi
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoy staying and gaming at the Hard Rock Casino. The accommodations are excellent and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. There is a great variety of gaming options whether you like slot machines or table games. Being at the Hard Rock Casino has always been a great experience for us.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thanks for the FANTASTIC review! We love that you enjoyed staying and gaming here with us. Thank you for being loyal rock star guest. We look forward to rockn’ with you on your next stay. ROCK ON!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had a gulf view room that was absolutely gorgeous in the platinum tower. The staff were very helpful and our overall stay was great. Pool was fantastic, we loved the swim up bar and there were plenty of chairs. Will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Thanks for the AWESOME review! Nothing AMPs us up more than know our guest had a great stay here with us. Thank for all the wonderful compliments and sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. We are looking forward to your next stay and I know it will ROCK!
Canton, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I booked a non-smoking room for 6 nights and asked for an early check-in. We arrived and were greeted by the smoke. Beware, unless you smoke, you will be smell cigarettes in every area of the hotel, even in your non-smoking room. They told us the room was not ready and they would call us. So we drove around Biloxi for 4 hours. They never called. So we go back, after 4pm and were told there is nothing they can do. Housekeeping hasn't got the room ready. Asked to speak to manager. She was not helpful and simply emphasized there was nothing they could do. She also acted like she was trying to get us a room in the Platinum tower that faces the ocean. I had asked for that. But no, after all the begging to get into a room, we got a side view of the parking lot. My husband had just had shoulder surgery and we needed to rest, but this was like staying in the airport! Rooms are nice, but not considering the smoke and no view. We checked out early and they prorated our stay by charging us $394 for Sat. and $169 for Sun. Not a happy camper.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Two nights in platinum tower, room was amazing!! The huge bowl shaped tub, walk in shower, beautiful view...... All around wonderful experience. Ate at cafe... Burgers are legendary! :) liked that the casino was low key. Only negative was the environment was smokey..but what do you expect from a casino!!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Thanks for the great review and the awesome complements! We look forward to Rocking with you on your next stay. ROCK ON!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Very nice location and facility - I had reserved a specific room type that was confirmed and when I got there to check in I was told that the room I reserved and been given away to someone else - sucks

Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We arrived at the Hard Rock Hotel on a Thursday and stayed until Monday. We had to wait a while to check into our room, but it was worth it. Check in was a little painful, as there is loud music playing in the lobby. The young lady that checked us in, spoke in a whisper and we had to ask her to repeat everything several times. It was the same way when we checked out. She needs to be encouraged to speak up or they need to lower the music in the check-in area. We were in the Platinum Tower and had an awesome view of the pool and the ocean. The windows were floor to ceiling all the way across the front of the room with the best view!

As far as valeting your car, it doesn't really work well, because you have to unload before you are able to check in. If your room is not ready, you are stuck with worrying about your luggage. Parking wasn't bad, so spending extra on valet service is not necessary.

Housekeeping did an excellent job. Upon request, we were always left extra towels. I like the added touch of bottled waters being left in the room for us each day. Most hotels charge for this. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were amazing. I need to check to see who they are made by, so I can get some for home!

We ate at three of the restaurants. The first night we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. We had horrible service and it was too loud in there. After being at a concert and being in the loud casino, it was too much. Not to mention, I couldn't get common items necessary for my meal. This restaurant is why I gave the hotel a 4 star in stead of a 5 star rating.

We ate at the Satisfaction buffet and it was very good for a buffet. We have eaten at buffets at other hotels, but this one was the best. They had plenty of healthy options.

Our favorite restaurant was Vibe, Surf and Turf. It was so good, we ate there twice. The sushi was over priced and not that great, but the fried shrimp was amazing and enough for two people. I ordered it two nights in a row.

The pool service was very nice, but I believe the drinks are overpriced as they are very small. The Sunday Detox pool party wasn't too bad. I was afraid it would be too crowded, but it wasn't. I've heard they used to let the public in without charging them and it got out of hand. Now they charge $40 so it keeps the crowds to a minimum. This is good because as a paying guest, I'd be furious if I had to share pool space with a few thousand (that's what I was told) other people who did not pay to get in. Charging is good, but I'd prefer they didn't do that at all.

Starbucks was good and the servers there were very friendly and remembered my order on day two.

Overall, we loved the hotel. Didn't win anything in the casino, but expected that. We have decided this is going to be our go-to vacation spot for a quick get away (7 hour drive). We liked it so much, we will are going back Labor Day Weekend. The second time in just about 6 weeks. I hope we love it enough the second time to continue coming back!

Room Tip: If you are coming for a beach vacation, this is not the place. There is no beach access from the ho...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Careful here - you may not get the room/rate you expect. Upon checkin with a reservation, I was advised that I did not have a non-smoking room. They tries to put me in a smoking room, although my early reservation clearly stated non- smoking. Of course they were willing to give me another room - at DOUBLE the rate. Took a half hour to get a manager who could make it right. Service equal to an air carrier at best.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!