“Expected more” 4 of 5 stars

777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“Expected more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The staff is very friendly. My overall stay was excellent! The breakfast buffet was overall not a good experience. My room was freezing and it was about 46 degrees outside so that and the duplicate drab selection of tv channels are the only things I would like to see changed. Definitely will be booking again real soon!

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The Hard Rock is easily one of the nicest places I've stayed at in a long time. The service was fantastic and the food they served was amazing. I definitely recommend this hotel over any of the others here in Biloxi

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went to the hard rock with my girlfriend for a nice getaway. We really should have selected someplace else. How this place got the good reviews it has is beyond me? We booked a "wheelchair accessible King bed room". We did not misinterpret nor misunderstand as I had the lady in booking repeat it back to me several times. Upon arrival was mortified to be placed in a room with a double bed only. I called down to the desk and was informed that "there are no wheelchair accessible rooms with a king bed at this hotel period". I was upset so I asked to speak with a manager. She basically blew me off insinuating that somehow we "misunderstood". Seems pretty clear to me. There certainly was no misunderstanding on my part. The manager basically refused to do anything and did not offer to upgrade us to a more suitable room. Next the bed... I really wish I had taken a picture. I am not exaggerating when I say it had a two foot sag in the middle. It was impossible for one person to sleep there much less two. Some vacation with the girlfriend. She ended up sleeping on the dirty floor next to the bed. Thanks Hard Rock! Also the room was dirty and had cigarette burns everywhere. It was really the worse room I have stayed with. I would compare it to a motel 6 as far as quality goes. Do not waste your time going here...

Harvey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

b,est time at the hard rock,service fantastic ,suite was brilliant ,all thanks to Brittany at the front desk!!!!!!my wife said it was the best birthday ever,5 stars for sure,cant wait for next visit!!!!!

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had a wonderful stay employees were friendly and service was great. Beds were very comfortable. Played the slots. Wish I had won but had a great time playing. Breakfast buffet was the best I have had. I love the shower. Will stay here whenever I can get away. Will try yo make reservations to see a show.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The staff is what made my experience phenomenal! This place isn't just for people who love to gamble. The dealers in the casino were very helpful if you wanted to enjoy a game to play, but if not there was live entertainment I was able to enjoy along with a scheduled concert that didn't require leaving the hotel. Staff and a drive free experience is what I always look forward to on my get-a-ways!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The room was ok, but without drawers for clothing storage, a refrigerator for personal food and beverages, or a microwave, made our extended stay a little difficult. Also, hair had accumulated in the shower door hinge that was present for our entire stay. Lobby and all common areas smelled of cigarette smoke the entire time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!