“Great Stay. Nice Clean Room.” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Florence, Alabama
“Great Stay. Nice Clean Room.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

From the clean exterior, to the greeting at the front desk, and immaculate room with nice walk in shower this place did not disappoint. However, I would say the buffet could have been better. It just seemed that the food quality was not up to excellent standards but it was pretty good. Every staff person was very professional as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
Brandon, MS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I talked my husband into going to the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi for a weekend bike trip. The price of the room for saturday night was $400 with taxes. I specifically requested the Hard Rock because of the pool. I even talked him into going Friday night so we could spend all day Saturday at the pool. After a 3 1/2 hour bike ride we arrived at the hotel Friday evening, checked in and went to the pool. It was 5:50 on a Friday night and the pool bar was getting ready to close. There was a last call on drinks, I requested two beers and a bucket to keep them cool and they would not give me a bucket unless I purchased 6 beers. The next morning we went to the pool and when the bar opened at 11:00 they had no ice until close to 12:30. From the time we arrived at the pool at 9 am there was a lot of construction going on. I don't mean a little construction, it was drills, metal sanders on sheet metal right above the pool, there was small white pieces of styrofoam floating in the pool. Last time In the spring when I was at the Hard Rock pool you could rent floats to lay in the pool, when I ask about then they told me they didn't have anymore that no one had ordered them. No one at the pool area cared about trying to help. As my husband said to me "it's one thing to spend $400 for a room for the night but you expect the service to match.

The room was good, the casino fun but the pool and pool service was lacking and made for a bad weekend get away.

Biloxi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Excellent staff, food and casino. We stayed in a king size suite with a lovely view of the Gulf. With the curtains open for a beautiful sunset and early morning sunrise it was the most surreal experience a couple could experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Varese, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed at the Hard Rock many times over the years, but this year really irked me. Upon checking in, the lady at the desk said, "just make sure you do not touch the refrigerator". "If you take anything out of the fridge you will be charged". I said,"that's ok, I never use any or your stuff anyway, I always take it out to put in my medicine". She said we would be charged if we even just touched the stuff inside. I was shocked and said I had medicine that needed to be in it and what was I suppose to do. They were very nice and offered to bring in the room another fridge, at no charge. They did this right away. The rooms are very nice, the showers even better, and the bathrobes are great. Two things you need to be aware of.....There is smoking everywhere. Also, be very careful with your purses, cell phones especially. My mother while playing the slots had a tiny purse that she had all of her id in (everything) and her cell phone. It was stolen. Never returned. The phone rang till we had it turned off from AT&T. Anway, long story short. Talking with security over and over I was told that many phones were stolen some turned in others not others destroyed. Be very aware of your belongings. As for kids, the pool is great. Not much else for them other than that and getting ice cream.

Room Tip: ask for a view of the water or of the pool
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Biloxi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Myself and my husband are just Hard Rock Cafe group lovers as their standard is top of the chart and unbeatable
If we are not staying in Hard Rock hotel we eat in the Hard Rock Cafe depend on where we are

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Shannon, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great casino! Great food, fun place to be. A lot of interesting famous item from rock stars. The parking was easy and plenty. The view of the gulf was great form this location. This was a fun trip. very clean friendly top notch casino. A must for friends and couples.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bremen, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I were celebrating our 17th Wedding Anniversary, and we were both trying to surprise the other one with a room for the weekend at Hard Rock!!! Guess what? I won!!! She tried repeatedly, without success, but somehow I got through, and was lucky enough to reserve us a room for the weekend. It probably would have been a lot easier any other time, but we are talking two days before Labor Day weekend!

Upon our arrival, we were treated like rock stars! Everyone was very courteous, and helpful during the duration of our stay. Since it was a holiday weekend, they did not offer some of the special packages they normally have available, but they went above and beyond making our anniversary a very special one! My wife could not believe that I had pulled this off, without her ever knowing a thing about it!!! I did stop by several times at the front desk, and called the Rock Line, to make sure it was all lined up, and ready to go??? When we opened the door to our room after our meal at Ruth's Chris steak house, it was amazing! My wife couldn't believe her eyes, it looked like a fairy tale room, and it made me look like a hero...

Thank you Hard Rock!!!

Room Tip: Any room is great, but the ones with the three shower heads in the shower are amazing!!!