“The BEST Casino, Hotel and Spa on the Gulf Coast...” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 45 hotels in Biloxi
Belize City, Belize
“The BEST Casino, Hotel and Spa on the Gulf Coast...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I frequent the Hard Rock in Biloxi and have reviewed the property several times over the years.
I feel compelled to share my recent stay with my fellow gamblers and Hard Rock followers;

Just know, the moment you valet your vehicle you are greeted with a smile and a promise of comfort with unparalleled attention to service. If you haven't attained the Hall of Fame Encore Club status for VIP check-in with April, you can check in with Christi at the Front Registration Desk...Again, a very pleasant experience... this staff will try to accommodate all reasonable requests. If the requests are outside their purview, they will contact a Casino Host for you. Now, I have dealt with many Casino Hosts, all over the U.S. and I had the profound pleasure to meet Freddy Frick, (his real name)...Executive Casino Host, for the 1st time, this past July 4th week. Mr. Frick epitomizes everything great about being in a gambling environment. I was very impressed by his knowledge of the property, the gambling industry in general, and his professional demeanor, yet approachable manner. Great meeting him this trip!

The Rock Spa has excellent treatments and is truly a full service spa. Indulgence to the fullest!

When I meet with family and friends, gamblers or not, the Hard Rock in Biloxi is my first and only choice. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi has an incredible selection of fun activities for all ages. I recommend a visit and definitely a stay here. The rooms and suites are always clean with great amenities. The swim- up pool bar is just a blast!

So ROCK ON...
and Thanks Hard Rock...you always deliver an exciting time!
Rose (Skipperose) Fairchild, Hall of Fame Encore Player

Room Tip: Corner and center suites have balconies...great for smokers.... Advance reservations are a must to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks for the AMAZING review! We love our ROCK STAR guest and nothing ignites our passion to serve, more than hear and knowing that we made some memories that will last a lifetime! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be unforgettable! ROCK ON!

791 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and 6 days. They had construction going on but even with that, we had a fantastic time. Everyone was extremely professional. Our valet was "AWESOME" and then some. We had a room with a "view", which was slightly dissappointing as our view was the roof, but who cares.....we weren't in the room most of the time anyway....
Great place, and we will stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for the FANTASTIC review and thanks for taking time to be kind! We absolutely cannot wait till your next stay, and I know it will be just as memorable as this one! ROCK ON!
El Campo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a great time in Biloxi - the location of the hotel is perfect and the people could not have been friendlier and helpful. A great place for adults and children. Pool is great! Food is excellent! Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the GREAT review! Absolutely love to know that you and your family had a great time here with us! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just a memorable. ROCK ON!
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I'm super late on my review but I still can't see why this hotel isn't #1 yet.

I stayed at several of the hotels in Biloxi, last time I went I got a great deal on a package and stayed here. I enjoyed every last detail of my stay. Me and my boyfriend had a deal that imcluded the room, spa credit, credit to Vibe restaurant and a late check-out.

Front desk was friendly, spa employees were friendly, waiter at Vibe was EXTREMELY friendly.

Room was clean spotless everyday and the bed was VERY comfortable. I will continue to come to this hotel everytime I stay in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Call their reservation line to ask about package deals, get more for your money.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the AWESOME review! I ask myself that same question every day! LOL! We were #1 for 3 years in a row and it was guest like you who take the time to be kind who put us there! We absolutely cannot wait to make a few more memories with you and your boyfriend! See you soon, ROCK ON!
Ponchatoula, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Go, you will not believe it if your not there , the place is an AWESOME get away ! we had the best time ever , lots to do , really have to go back to see are do it all ! the shape of the pool is awesome , the bar in the pool was fun ! kid friendly . and the quest staying there are awesome playing ball in the pool from eating in the restaurant , staff is awesome very helpful , JUST AN OVERALL GREAT STAY WE HAD 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS WORTH OF GREAT FUN !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU HARD ROCK CASINO ! It's Awesome :-)

Room Tip: the veiw of the pool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the AWESOME review! I cannot agree more “the place is an AWESOME get away!” We absolutely love to know that you and your family made some awesome memories here with us. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as memorable as this one! ROCK ON!
Kenner, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed at the Hard Rock before, and loved it, so I was very upset when our most recent trip to celebrate our 10 year anniversary wasn't what we expected. When I booked our two nights, I booked one night in a regular room and one night in a suite (our anniversary night).

The first night was pleasant, and when I asked about check in for the next night, I was told I could come check in early as no one was staying in our suite, so it should be ready to go.
We went down to check in around 11:30 AM and were told that the room wasn't ready. We found it odd but really didn't care since we had appointments at the spa for 12 (which we will talk about shortly). After our spa appointments we checked in again around 2 PM, still not ready, so we went off again. We came back at 5:30, still not ready. We received a call around 6:45 saying our room was finally ready.

We got to the room, and I could tell it was not the room that had been originally intended for us---the woman who booked the room for me ensured us she would book a suite on a very high floor to get great views. We were only on the 6th floor, and had views of the concrete roof top. What a waste of a rap around view.
So here's the thing. Why should anyone book an expensive suite if it's not going to ready. I believe they gave my suite away, and then had to rush to get another one ready. Which might I add, while the toiletries, and linens were refreshed, nothing had actually been cleaned. The floor by the toilet had urine droplets all around it, and there was hair around the tub and sinks. Definitely a rush job. I can't lie about this, I was really disappointed.

On to the spa. Upon arrival, the girl at the desk was rude right off the bat. No welcome to the spa on anything, just "fill out these forms" then "the cost is X amount." I have never been to a spa where they get you to pay in the beginning. It's odd because it puts a person on the spot asking them to tip before their service. She swiped the card, and it didn't work. Instead of entering in the number, she kept asking for another card, until we finally asked her if she could just enter the numbers, which she said she could (which much annoyance in her voice), and did, and it worked fine. It's a rude practice to not check all outlets before accusing someone of their card not working, especially in front of other people. Then she rolled our eyes when I said we'll pay for the tip after in cash. While the spa experience was nice, she definitely didn't set a good vibe for the place. Well come to find out, they overcharged us. They charged us 20% tip each, even though we tipped in cash. When we called and asked about this, they say it will come off in a few days. I'm not sure about this. Their paperwork says this:
GRATUITIES
All gratuities are given at guests discretion based on the services rendered. Customary
gratuity for services range from 15% - 20% and are very appreciated by staff.

Then why are they charging it in advance if it's optional??

I'm not sure what to say, I'm rather appalled by this experience. I really like the Hard Rock and I had raved about it before, but this last experience really ruined my thoughts on the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is on the 10th floor or higher if you really want a view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

the venue was pleasant, but the guests were unruly and the staff did nothing about this.
we were given a birthday comp buffet ticket on our first day, which happened to be the last day of the month.
the following day when we attempted to use the comp buffet ticket, we were denied because it was the next month!!
the service was extremely slow
the staff seemed disinterested in the guests

Room Tip: all rooms are noisy and uneventful, unless you request a suite
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!