“My favorite hotel in Biloxi” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
New Orleans, Louisiana
“My favorite hotel in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I'm super late on my review but I still can't see why this hotel isn't #1 yet.

I stayed at several of the hotels in Biloxi, last time I went I got a great deal on a package and stayed here. I enjoyed every last detail of my stay. Me and my boyfriend had a deal that imcluded the room, spa credit, credit to Vibe restaurant and a late check-out.

Front desk was friendly, spa employees were friendly, waiter at Vibe was EXTREMELY friendly.

Room was clean spotless everyday and the bed was VERY comfortable. I will continue to come to this hotel everytime I stay in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Call their reservation line to ask about package deals, get more for your money.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks for the AWESOME review! I ask myself that same question every day! LOL! We were #1 for 3 years in a row and it was guest like you who take the time to be kind who put us there! We absolutely cannot wait to make a few more memories with you and your boyfriend! See you soon, ROCK ON!

Ponchatoula, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Go, you will not believe it if your not there , the place is an AWESOME get away ! we had the best time ever , lots to do , really have to go back to see are do it all ! the shape of the pool is awesome , the bar in the pool was fun ! kid friendly . and the quest staying there are awesome playing ball in the pool from eating in the restaurant , staff is awesome very helpful , JUST AN OVERALL GREAT STAY WE HAD 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS WORTH OF GREAT FUN !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU HARD ROCK CASINO ! It's Awesome :-)

Room Tip: the veiw of the pool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks for the AWESOME review! I cannot agree more “the place is an AWESOME get away!” We absolutely love to know that you and your family made some awesome memories here with us. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as memorable as this one! ROCK ON!
Kenner, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed at the Hard Rock before, and loved it, so I was very upset when our most recent trip to celebrate our 10 year anniversary wasn't what we expected. When I booked our two nights, I booked one night in a regular room and one night in a suite (our anniversary night).

The first night was pleasant, and when I asked about check in for the next night, I was told I could come check in early as no one was staying in our suite, so it should be ready to go.
We went down to check in around 11:30 AM and were told that the room wasn't ready. We found it odd but really didn't care since we had appointments at the spa for 12 (which we will talk about shortly). After our spa appointments we checked in again around 2 PM, still not ready, so we went off again. We came back at 5:30, still not ready. We received a call around 6:45 saying our room was finally ready.

We got to the room, and I could tell it was not the room that had been originally intended for us---the woman who booked the room for me ensured us she would book a suite on a very high floor to get great views. We were only on the 6th floor, and had views of the concrete roof top. What a waste of a rap around view.
So here's the thing. Why should anyone book an expensive suite if it's not going to ready. I believe they gave my suite away, and then had to rush to get another one ready. Which might I add, while the toiletries, and linens were refreshed, nothing had actually been cleaned. The floor by the toilet had urine droplets all around it, and there was hair around the tub and sinks. Definitely a rush job. I can't lie about this, I was really disappointed.

On to the spa. Upon arrival, the girl at the desk was rude right off the bat. No welcome to the spa on anything, just "fill out these forms" then "the cost is X amount." I have never been to a spa where they get you to pay in the beginning. It's odd because it puts a person on the spot asking them to tip before their service. She swiped the card, and it didn't work. Instead of entering in the number, she kept asking for another card, until we finally asked her if she could just enter the numbers, which she said she could (which much annoyance in her voice), and did, and it worked fine. It's a rude practice to not check all outlets before accusing someone of their card not working, especially in front of other people. Then she rolled our eyes when I said we'll pay for the tip after in cash. While the spa experience was nice, she definitely didn't set a good vibe for the place. Well come to find out, they overcharged us. They charged us 20% tip each, even though we tipped in cash. When we called and asked about this, they say it will come off in a few days. I'm not sure about this. Their paperwork says this:
GRATUITIES
All gratuities are given at guests discretion based on the services rendered. Customary
gratuity for services range from 15% - 20% and are very appreciated by staff.

Then why are they charging it in advance if it's optional??

I'm not sure what to say, I'm rather appalled by this experience. I really like the Hard Rock and I had raved about it before, but this last experience really ruined my thoughts on the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is on the 10th floor or higher if you really want a view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank KatherineStreckfus
Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

the venue was pleasant, but the guests were unruly and the staff did nothing about this.
we were given a birthday comp buffet ticket on our first day, which happened to be the last day of the month.
the following day when we attempted to use the comp buffet ticket, we were denied because it was the next month!!
the service was extremely slow
the staff seemed disinterested in the guests

Room Tip: all rooms are noisy and uneventful, unless you request a suite
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just got back from 2 nights at Hard Rock, meet Texas family and this was a half way point, Do your self a favor and find someplace else. If you want big, nasty, and generally indifferent staff then this is your place...I guess they make enough money from casino, that hotel guests are just extra. We made reservations same time (three weeks ago) other members of family got 99, we called days later got 119, and when we inquired about AAA which is on website, wouldn't honor it saying it was holiday week (July 4th) and you are luck it's not higher! There is a 9.99 per nite resort fee which my wife swears wasn't mentioned on web site when res was made, so the house always wins. Constructions is months away from being finished so enjoy the show, crane right over pool so you wont be relaxing plus no beach, so your either in your room (which needs a total cleaning) or in casino, I guess that's what the house IS BETTING ON.

Room Tip: We had a room near elevator, not bad check for maint items, plus the whole place just needs a cleani...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Vic S
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Came this weekend and played slots. We had fun and enjoyed every minute of it. We also ate the the 24/7 Grill Restaurant. I loved their beef sandwich with cheese and fries. Too much to eat by one person.

We always come here whenever we could have time to travel to Mississippi. It is also easy to earned rewards. Recommend this place to my friends to ease stress and just enjoy.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My best friend and I booked for 1 night only since we were just passing through on our summer road-trip. We arrived on a Sunday around noon and were unable to get an early check-in due to check out being at noon, also. However, we were told we had full use of the property and could check back with the front desk to see if a room was available. No problem.

Prior to booking I knew that they were beginning a summer pool party DJ at Detox (the name of the supposedly club at the pool). Oh my, my , my. The pool was huge, the crowd was pleasant and the DJ was awesome. The drinks where reasonable the young crowd weren't rowdy, just a bunch of young and middle-aged people enjoying themselves.

Went back to the front desk at about 1:30 and a room was available, so we headed to our rooms and "wow" it was trendy, spotless and welcoming. Our first thoughts were "we are living like champagne queens on a beer budget!"

All the staff was friendly and with Ruth Chris Steakhouse being so close we both had to have a nice steak for the evening.

By the next morning when we had to check out we had already decided to book another one night stay on our way back from our road trip; and it was even better the second time around.
We decided to try the dinner buffet since our funds were a little thinner a week later and surprisingly enough the food was delicious. And we are normally not fans of anyone's buffet. But we were happy with our budget friendly choice.

It's not as big as some of the other Hard Rocks I've been too but it was perfect for what we needed.

Room Tip: They also take AAA cards for discount rate.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends