“Vibe restaurant in Hard Rock- not listed on restaurants in town” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 45 hotels in Biloxi
Denver, Colorado
“Vibe restaurant in Hard Rock- not listed on restaurants in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Asian inspired but not all sushi. Ask for a seat by the window at sunset and watch the shrimp boats go out and enjoy sushi and a martini or a steak. There was a guy playing piano in the corner. Good, not great service but was very quiet and decorated all in red (would be great for a date). I would reccommend this for a quiet place to eat in Biloxi, that seems too fancy for the town it's in! :)

784 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Panama City Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Room was very small. Two double beds for four adults. The bathroom had a sliding glass door, similar to a shower...did not afford much privacy. The toilet was loose and rocked when you sat on it and was difficult to flush properly. The casino was not what was represented on the website. The poker room only had a couple tables, maybe four. (The only redeeming part of the stay was the spa and salon.) This was nothing like what we were expecting. We were expecting Atlantic City type facilities, but they were not even close. Fortunately, next door, we discovered the Beau Rivage...which was all and more of what we were expecting. We will definitely go back to Biloxi, but we will stay at the Beau Rivage.

Room Tip: Stay at the Beau Rivage.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff was great. The buffet was great. We liked the 4:00 pm buffet because they serve lots of seafood. The buffet is free if it's your first time there and get a players card. They also give you 15.00 in free play.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sharpsburg, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Spent one night there while in Biloxi for our anniversary. Clean rooms, comfy beds, great service. Husband loved the shower heads. I liked the personalization on the TV and telephone. We had a great view of the Gulf. Construction was going on, but it didn't bother us at all on the 8th floor. Breakfast at Satisfaction was wonderful. Loved it !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Edison, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you are looking for a very young crowd (early 20's) or older people (40+) who are trying to keep it young...then this is the place for you. This hotel reeks of "classless" people and I was so shocked....I had 2 young children with me (ages 2 and 3) and we went to the pool area for some fun. REALLY bad idea. The Dj was playing music with swear words, the DJ himself kept swearing as he was trying to pump the crowd up. I was laying on a chair and the girl stopped right in front of my chair to grind on some guy. Then I go to the bathroom and it smells like someone was smoking marijuana in there...REALLY?!?!?!
I was the 4th party waiting in line to go into the buffet area and it took over 1/2 hour just to get the cashier. That was absolutely ridiculous. The food selection was mediocre at best (but you pay for what you get). I remember the dinner price was dirt cheap $19.99 per person but honestly I'd rather pay $30 per person and get better quality food and a better selection. The hotel room had cigarette burns in the carpet (Room 0508) and the adjoining room (Room 0510) the bathroom sliding door would not shut because it was broken. Can you imagine having to use #2 in front of your entire family because the door wouldn't work? This is not the place for families or children at all. Again if your young and single this is definitely the party spot. But this is not the spot for middle class respectable people. Such a shame for a well branded name......I WILL NOT return here again. OH I almost forgot the mention the AMAZING view (NOT!!!!!) It was absolutely horrible, our window opened up to the roof of the building I could not see anything. They were better off not building windows on that side of the building. AGAIN I'm speaking strictly for Room 0508 and 0510

Room Tip: Ask ahead about the view for your room otherwise you might be stuck looking at the roof of the build...
Edison, NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed at the hard rock for one night on June 1st. I've never written a review before but I felt this was necessary to let other travelers know how disappointed we were with our stay. The front desk service was ok. It wasn't horrible but wasn't great either. The biggest disappointment was the room. The room wasn't clean, and really needs some TLC. Cigarette burns all over the carpet. The floors looked dirty and on both rooms, on the shower door in both rooms there was an inch of dust and dirt. The furniture also needs some work. I've posted pictures in my post.

The pool is not family friendly. It's for young adults (21-30), definitely a "nightclub" pool, from music to crowd. We went with a three year old and a two year old. Thank goodness my daughter who was 9 stayed home, I wouldn't know how to explain that to her. We probably would've ended up skipping out on the pool because alot of the behavior was inappropriate for children. And in the women's bathroom there was definitely some illegal smoking going on.

We ate at the buffet for dinner and breakfast and I have to say this was the highlight of our trip to the Hard Rock. The service was outstanding and the food was great for the price you paid.

The casino is very small. Not alot of table games and not alot of slot machines. I don't play poker, so not sure what the poker room is like.

I would not stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't visit the pool here if you have kids
Ponchatoula, Louisiana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Just returned from a two night stay for a short anniversary getaway. Planned to spend the better part of each day by/in the pool listening to the rock and roll with a few adult beverages. The new tower, over-looking the pool, is currently under construction. While I can certainly understand that the hotel has very little control over the situation, it doesn't change the fact that the construction noise was quite often, unbearable. There was a jack-hammer being used, inside the new elevator shaft, that would vibrate your teeth. No attempt at over-powering the noise with the sound system was made, in fact, it seemed that the music was more subdued than during past visits.

The rest of our stay was fairly good. The exceptions being a worn out mattress that resulted in poor sleep / sore muscles and a couple rounds of warm beer served at the pool. Great gaming and meals. Just love Ruth's Chris.

Just be forewarned, at least on weekdays, there is a LOT of construction noise poolside.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thanks for the review. Receiving feedback from our guest is how we continue to get better. I would like to get some more detailed info from you if you would not mind. I would love for you to contact me directly by email at kevin.kostmayer@hardrockbiloxi.com.

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!