“Can you say upgrade?” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Dauphin Island, Alabama
“Can you say upgrade?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Bought a package deal for one night only to find that simply be asking, my standard king room had been upgraded to a fantastic suite. Living room with bathroom, king bedroom, 2 dressing rooms, another bathroom, biggest shower I have ever seen and a bath tub room with Jacuzzi tub. A side door that led out to the balcony that had fantastic views for us from the 9th floor. The 2nd bottle of champagne was another nice gift from the hotel. Book in advance, talk to the people checking you in and ask, always ask if there are any upgrades available for a reasonable charge. This upgrade was fantastic. Tried to get the room for another night but they were booked solid for the Memorial Day weekend. If it was available it would have been $850. I paid under $200. Thanks Hard Rock, will be staying with the Hard Rock again very soon.

Room Tip: Ask for any upgrades, you may be surprised.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thanks for the Great review! I love the picture with the Madonna corset! Awesome piece of music history right there my friend. Our suites are amazing and I greatly appreciate you taking time to be kind by writing about your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as memorable as this one. ROCK ON!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Milledgeville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stay at the Hard Rock about once a month. It has the best staff of any casino in Biloxi, even the maintenance men ask you " are you having a good time? The room are nice and clean. Check out is at 12:00pm and check in line moves quickly. The employees treat you like they do at Walt Disney World, they want you to have a good time.

Room Tip: I love the sunset view out of the westside rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I absolutely love the title of this post! That is what we strive for daily! Thanks for the wickedly awesome review! We will see you on your next visit and look forward to making more memories with you. ROCK ON!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very modern and super clean rooms! Huge vanity with TWO sinks...plus a ginormous shower with three shower heads! Only disappointment was no fridge, but no big deal. Pool was amazing! Normally not an outdoor person, but I could have stayed at the pool for hours. Casino was nice. Plenty of cheap slots to play while my hubby played blackjack.

If you get an opportunity to stay here, don't hesitate :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the FANTASTIC review! And all the awesomely warm compliments! Sorry to disappoint, but fridges are available upon request. And I could not agree more, our pool is amazing! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will ROCK!
Houma, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everything about this place fully immerses you in the rock n' roll lifestyle! From the second you enter to the second you leave, you are eating, breathing, and sleeping MUSIC! Song lyrics posted everywhere add innuendo and humor to each location (the elevator we entered had "Love in an Elevator" posted on the back wall), while the ever-present music blaring from the speakers have you singing as you walk. The memorabilia will have you gaping in awe at every corner, and every single accommodation is plush and luxurious, with a special rock star touch. Examples: There are embroidered guitars on the pillowcases, artwork of close-ups of different instruments on the bedroom walls, and all exterior door handles are shaped like Flying Vs.

The amenities themselves are triple platinum! Plush carpeting, tiled shower with a seat and 3(!!!) shower heads, ultra-sleek and modern etched glass doors, combined with dark wood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel faucets, a Bose sound system and flat screen, mini-bar built into the bar area in the room, thick cotton towels, massive and fluffy pillows, comfortable bed, ASTOUNDING views of the beach, pool with separate jacuzzi and hot tub areas and a swim-up bar, an easy-to-navigate casino floor, shopping galore, and the best available food I've eaten in a LONG time!

The people working there really sell the experience! When we ate at the restaurant, the hostess gave us a tour of the memorabilia while guiding us to our table. She seemed genuinely bubbly and enthusiastic and greeted every single guest this way! What an excellent way to make a first impression! Practically every server was bopping along and singing to the music, and I couldn't even keep myself from rocking out while eating. Our server Brie was outstanding and very accommodating, and even the restaurant manager swung by our table to make sure we were having a good time! In the gift shop, I got the same special, personal attention by the sales clerk, who offered to look in the back for a shirt I wanted but didn't have on display in my size.

The only negatives (which are practially unimportant compared to the fabulous overall experience) are that the shower takes a looooooong time for the hot water to warm up, and one of the pool girls was a bit snippy when we asked for pool towels.

I absolutely, positively recommend a stay at the Hard Rock, and I will DEFINITELY be back soon! Rock on, you guys! Thanks for giving me a great Memorial Day weekend!

Room Tip: No noise issues on the 4th floor, and excellent views!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the REMARKABLE review! And for taking time to be kind! We absolutely cannot wait till your next stay with us and I know it will ROCK! ROCK ON!
Carriere, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Had some un necessary stre. ss regarding wrong information from an employee, almost hwho confirmed the correct infoad to cancel because of . Called back talked to a different employee who confirmed the correct info and relieved the stress. Had a great time. Stay was amazing, great view and the most comfortable beds I. Have ever slept in. Loved it.

• Stayed May 2013
Thanks for the AWESOME review! We look forward to ROCK’n with you on your next visit. ROCK ON!
Irvington, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

If you enjoy a casual atmosphere and gaming or relaxing by the pool, Hard Rock is the place to go. Variety of food and prices available and the Spa is GREAT. It is the BEST place to go if you want to have that "special attention to detail", cuz they sure provide it!! The rooms are beautiful, the beds are the most comfortable and the suites are absolutely THE BEST!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for the GREAT review! Receiving feed like this from or rock star guest really ignites our passion to serve. We look forward to your next visit and I know it will be just as memorable as this one. ROCK ON!
Baraboo, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend while she came down to visit. We stayed at one other casino during the visit also. This is by far the best hotel on the coast. (Coming from an employee who works at a different hotel/casino) the staff is amazing! Check in was the most warm and welcoming I ever experienced. Both my friend and I rave about the service we received here. The rooms are amazing. You walk in and music is playing. It's just amazing! I have no complaints about this place what so ever. If you have the chance to stay here, do it!!

• Stayed October 2012
Thanks for the AMAZING review! And for taking time to be kind. You see “Take time to be kind” is one of our mottos and when our ROCK STARS guest like you share in what we believe, it really moves and motivates us to keep ROCK’n! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will ROCK!

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!