“Total rock star immersion!” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Houma, Louisiana, United States
“Total rock star immersion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everything about this place fully immerses you in the rock n' roll lifestyle! From the second you enter to the second you leave, you are eating, breathing, and sleeping MUSIC! Song lyrics posted everywhere add innuendo and humor to each location (the elevator we entered had "Love in an Elevator" posted on the back wall), while the ever-present music blaring from the speakers have you singing as you walk. The memorabilia will have you gaping in awe at every corner, and every single accommodation is plush and luxurious, with a special rock star touch. Examples: There are embroidered guitars on the pillowcases, artwork of close-ups of different instruments on the bedroom walls, and all exterior door handles are shaped like Flying Vs.

The amenities themselves are triple platinum! Plush carpeting, tiled shower with a seat and 3(!!!) shower heads, ultra-sleek and modern etched glass doors, combined with dark wood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel faucets, a Bose sound system and flat screen, mini-bar built into the bar area in the room, thick cotton towels, massive and fluffy pillows, comfortable bed, ASTOUNDING views of the beach, pool with separate jacuzzi and hot tub areas and a swim-up bar, an easy-to-navigate casino floor, shopping galore, and the best available food I've eaten in a LONG time!

The people working there really sell the experience! When we ate at the restaurant, the hostess gave us a tour of the memorabilia while guiding us to our table. She seemed genuinely bubbly and enthusiastic and greeted every single guest this way! What an excellent way to make a first impression! Practically every server was bopping along and singing to the music, and I couldn't even keep myself from rocking out while eating. Our server Brie was outstanding and very accommodating, and even the restaurant manager swung by our table to make sure we were having a good time! In the gift shop, I got the same special, personal attention by the sales clerk, who offered to look in the back for a shirt I wanted but didn't have on display in my size.

The only negatives (which are practially unimportant compared to the fabulous overall experience) are that the shower takes a looooooong time for the hot water to warm up, and one of the pool girls was a bit snippy when we asked for pool towels.

I absolutely, positively recommend a stay at the Hard Rock, and I will DEFINITELY be back soon! Rock on, you guys! Thanks for giving me a great Memorial Day weekend!

Room Tip: No noise issues on the 4th floor, and excellent views!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thanks for the REMARKABLE review! And for taking time to be kind! We absolutely cannot wait till your next stay with us and I know it will ROCK! ROCK ON!

793 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Carriere, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Had some un necessary stre. ss regarding wrong information from an employee, almost hwho confirmed the correct infoad to cancel because of . Called back talked to a different employee who confirmed the correct info and relieved the stress. Had a great time. Stay was amazing, great view and the most comfortable beds I. Have ever slept in. Loved it.

• Stayed May 2013
Thanks for the AWESOME review! We look forward to ROCK’n with you on your next visit. ROCK ON!
Irvington, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

If you enjoy a casual atmosphere and gaming or relaxing by the pool, Hard Rock is the place to go. Variety of food and prices available and the Spa is GREAT. It is the BEST place to go if you want to have that "special attention to detail", cuz they sure provide it!! The rooms are beautiful, the beds are the most comfortable and the suites are absolutely THE BEST!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for the GREAT review! Receiving feed like this from or rock star guest really ignites our passion to serve. We look forward to your next visit and I know it will be just as memorable as this one. ROCK ON!
Baraboo, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend while she came down to visit. We stayed at one other casino during the visit also. This is by far the best hotel on the coast. (Coming from an employee who works at a different hotel/casino) the staff is amazing! Check in was the most warm and welcoming I ever experienced. Both my friend and I rave about the service we received here. The rooms are amazing. You walk in and music is playing. It's just amazing! I have no complaints about this place what so ever. If you have the chance to stay here, do it!!

• Stayed October 2012
Thanks for the AMAZING review! And for taking time to be kind. You see “Take time to be kind” is one of our mottos and when our ROCK STARS guest like you share in what we believe, it really moves and motivates us to keep ROCK’n! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will ROCK!
Lucedale, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The best hotel stay I have ever experienced. The room was very spacious and clean. We had a lovely view of the Gulf of Mexico. We loved the zebra print theme in the room. I stayed on Mothers Day night with my three daughters and two grandchildren. We ate at the Buffet. The food was excellent. We enjoyed the pool the next day. I love that it is located right beside the gulf of mexico. I also enjoyed all of the different types of slot machines available at the casino. I usually visit the Hard Rock at least once a month. They have great incentives. I especially enjoy the free concert tickets that they send me nearly every month.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the AWESOME review! And thanks for choosing to spend your mother’s day here with us. Nothing AMPs us up more, than knowing that you and your family had a ROCK’n time here with us. We look forward to making more memories with you and your family in the future. ROCK ON!
Harlingen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you like gambling with a great atmosphere and personal attention this is the place. We have gone to many casinos but keep returning to Hard Rock Biloxi because they always make us feel important to them. Starting with the rooms which are awesome and very clean. The beds are very comfortable. Several choices within the hotel for dining with Vibe being an excellent restaurant. Not like other casinos that you leave smelling like smoke, this place is overall awesome. If you plan to go to Biloxi this place is by far the best place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the fantastic review! I could not have said it any better myself! Rock and Roll is definitely the greatest atmosphere and we love our ROCK STAR guest like you! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as AWESOME as this one was! ROCK ON!
Satsuma, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Hard Rock. I requested a king size bed but received 2 queen size beds. When I asked why, the check-in staff told me it was because the rooms are first come, first serve. I have a problem with this policy. Being as I made these reservations weeks in advance, I thought it should be "first reserve, we save you the hotel room". Another thing that I was disgruntled with was the $50 late fee I was charged for checking in after 7:00 and the $100 refundable housekeeping fee. If you pay in cash, you will get your money back after you check out and they check the room for missing/broken items. If you use a credit card, you will be refunded 10 days after check out. I'm again disgruntled with this policy. My room was not up to par as far as the cleanliness goes. The bathroom floor was wet beside the shower, the glass shower door was covered in water marks and soap scum and the coffee pot had coffee grounds from the last guest inside it. So I guess one of their policies is to not clean the coffee pot after every guest. I'm disappointed with mattresses as well. The mattresses were lumpy and uneven. You could tell where guests usually slept because of the deep impression that you would roll into as soon as you laid down on the bed. Overall experience was mediocre.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!