“"Hard Rock for Mothers Day"” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #2 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Lucedale, Mississippi
“"Hard Rock for Mothers Day"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The best hotel stay I have ever experienced. The room was very spacious and clean. We had a lovely view of the Gulf of Mexico. We loved the zebra print theme in the room. I stayed on Mothers Day night with my three daughters and two grandchildren. We ate at the Buffet. The food was excellent. We enjoyed the pool the next day. I love that it is located right beside the gulf of mexico. I also enjoyed all of the different types of slot machines available at the casino. I usually visit the Hard Rock at least once a month. They have great incentives. I especially enjoy the free concert tickets that they send me nearly every month.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thanks for the AWESOME review! And thanks for choosing to spend your mother’s day here with us. Nothing AMPs us up more, than knowing that you and your family had a ROCK’n time here with us. We look forward to making more memories with you and your family in the future. ROCK ON!

992 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Harlingen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you like gambling with a great atmosphere and personal attention this is the place. We have gone to many casinos but keep returning to Hard Rock Biloxi because they always make us feel important to them. Starting with the rooms which are awesome and very clean. The beds are very comfortable. Several choices within the hotel for dining with Vibe being an excellent restaurant. Not like other casinos that you leave smelling like smoke, this place is overall awesome. If you plan to go to Biloxi this place is by far the best place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the fantastic review! I could not have said it any better myself! Rock and Roll is definitely the greatest atmosphere and we love our ROCK STAR guest like you! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as AWESOME as this one was! ROCK ON!
Satsuma, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Hard Rock. I requested a king size bed but received 2 queen size beds. When I asked why, the check-in staff told me it was because the rooms are first come, first serve. I have a problem with this policy. Being as I made these reservations weeks in advance, I thought it should be "first reserve, we save you the hotel room". Another thing that I was disgruntled with was the $50 late fee I was charged for checking in after 7:00 and the $100 refundable housekeeping fee. If you pay in cash, you will get your money back after you check out and they check the room for missing/broken items. If you use a credit card, you will be refunded 10 days after check out. I'm again disgruntled with this policy. My room was not up to par as far as the cleanliness goes. The bathroom floor was wet beside the shower, the glass shower door was covered in water marks and soap scum and the coffee pot had coffee grounds from the last guest inside it. So I guess one of their policies is to not clean the coffee pot after every guest. I'm disappointed with mattresses as well. The mattresses were lumpy and uneven. You could tell where guests usually slept because of the deep impression that you would roll into as soon as you laid down on the bed. Overall experience was mediocre.

• Stayed May 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just stayed here one night, but wish it was more. We got a complimentary upgrade, and the room was fantastic. We had a beautiful ocean view and the room was so nice, I could live there. The bathroom was the size of a bedroom, and the bed was very comfy. Lots of stuff going on in the lobby. Great place just to hang out, go eat or gamble. Class, class, class all the way around at a very reasonable price. Location is great, since there is a marina next door with charter fishing available and very cool old boats to look at. I will stay here again next time I'm in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Get there early, lots to do.
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great hotel. Very spacious room and bathroom. Has everything. Clean. Noisy, but that's expected. Decor was wild with the zebra print, but its fun. A nice weekend getaway.

The Ledge club has no air conditioner! Awesome pool! Ruth Chris restaurant was good. Vibe restaurant was overpriced. 24/7 grill was perfect for after drinking. The buffet and Hard Rock Cafe was mediocre.

• Stayed July 2012
Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

By far the best hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying. The room was amazing, the view was beautiful, and the bed was the best nights sleep I've had since I was a child. I have stayed at the Beau Rivage and can tell you that there is not even a comparison. Reasonably priced and a one of a kind experience can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the pool (it also overlooks the ocean)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
West Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We booked the last night of our New Orleans round trip in this Hard Rock hotel and booked for a sea view. When we checked in we had been upgraded to a tenth floor suite. Wow! The view from the balconies was tremendous and the suite was fantastic in terms of size and facilities. It was just a shame we only had one night. The staff were friendly and helpful. We ate in the Hard Rock cafe and this was very good both for food and service.
Large free multi-storey car park as part of the complex together with a large casino if that's your thing.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!