“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my overnite stay at the Hard Rock. Nice room, nice bathroom, cool shower, super comfy bed. Fridge was stocked with sodas, booze, water, etc.. Rock memorabilia inside the hotel and casino was pretty cool. Some reviewers complain of the smoky smell but I really didn't notice it, I mean it was by no means overwhelming. Would recommend. A-

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We were planning to change from our hotel in Biloxi to the Hard Rock the week of April 15. We went over to eat at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. The door handles on the casino/hotel are shaped like guitars - and when you pull one, both start to open. This pinched my son's finger (10 yrs old) and pulled the skin back. We walked to the front desk to get a bandage. She looked at my son's hand (that was actually dripping blood into his other hand) and said 'we don't have anything here'. I told her how it happened. She again said they didn't have bandages and to see if the security podium had some. We walked over there & explained what happened. He handed us a bandage and said that must have hurt. Mind you, my son is crying his eyes out & we're now 10 minutes walking all over trying to get some help. The people at the steakhouse got him ice - they were helpful. I don't know how employees could see this, hear that it happened on their property, and do nothing - not even show a little empathy. I'm not one to pick apart frivolous service things, but I was pretty appalled at this. Needless to say, we chose not to switch hotels.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

From the cool music, helpful staff, jetted showers and comfortable beds PLUS a wonderful buffet, you can't beat the Hard Rock. Located in the heart of Biloxi, everything from the pool to the casino and in between is top rate. Go, enjoy and relax. I had a great time there, you will too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Alvin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I were on a long driving trip to Eastern Tennessee when I started experiencing kidney pain so we booked our room with a travel site. We were looking for a place that I could rest and he could get out of the room for a while. The travel site never forwarded the reservations to the Hard Rock. So the Hard Rock didn't have our reservations. The manager spent a long time and made phone calls and finally got to the bottom of it. And for our trouble he upgraded our room. The manager and the sweet concierge girl were awesome and without them the night would have been horrible just trying to find a place to rest. Thank you staff at the Hard Rock.

Suzanne G

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great decor, beautiful casino. We played for a very long time on the money that we planned to spend there. The staff were very accommodating and we even entered into a slot tournament and had a great time. Clean place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Hard Rock has the best hotel rooms out of all of the casino's on the coast. I would highly recommend, they are: fun, trendy, comfortable and super luxurious. They have a good spa there too, i would recommend a facial or message.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was most impressed with the Hard Rock Casino and the many displays of artist performance outfits that they have on exhibits. Although I didn't know all of the artist the information provided on each of the artist was most informative. I also love the rug hangings they have on the walls before you enter the main casino. We had a great time trying to guess the different artist that were on the rug hangings. The Casino is so modern and up beat. The food in the restaurant was delicious and the service was good. I would recommend the casino and restaurant to future visitors.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!