“Love love love the pool!” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #3 of 45 hotels in Biloxi
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Love love love the pool!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We stay her a few nights every summer and the kids love the huge zero entry pool. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. The last time we stayed we left my 11 year olds very important medication in the room after we checked out by accident. The security staff was extremely helpful in securing his meds until I could return to retrieve them a few days later. The only down side is that the parking garage is a little walk from the hotel elevators but that is common with most casino resorts in the area. I'm just not a fan of toting luggage that far, but it's worth it for the amazing beach views.

• Stayed July 2012
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thanks for the love, love, lovely review! Our pool is a one of a kind for this area and is without a doubt truly amazing! I will be sure to pass all your warm compliments to our security Department, those ladies and gentlemen really do a great job. We do have complimentary luggage assistance for all hotel guest located on the ground level. What I have found to be the easiest way to take advantage of this service is to pull onto the front drive and have the Bell Attendant unload your luggage (only takes minutes) and if you prefer to park yourself simply park in the garage and the Bell Attendant will meet you at the front desk with your luggage. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip! ROCK ON!

788 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
tampa, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Since Hurricane Katrina we've stayed at just about all the casino hotels between Gulfport and BIloxi and when all the dust settled all these years later, the Hard Rock scores highest for all around best. The Palace was one of the first to reopen after Katrina and that was surprisingly nice (considering the devastation that surrounded it). When the Beau Rivage reopened, it was absolutely the very best that the Gulf Coast had to offer---but within a year the quality of the food and housekeeping went down and the prices went UP. The rooms QUICKLY started showing wear and tear (and not as clean) and we switched to the newly reopened Island View Casino hotel. As I mentioned in a review on that property, that too went down hill---albeit at a slower rate, but now needs a major overhaul to return to its previous high rating. So we've learned that a casino hotel can open at the top of its game, but still pull profits to the point that they don't maintain the standards over the long haul.

But I'm happy to say that the Hard Rock Biloxi has held its standards high and continues to offer the best rooms on the Gulf Coast.

The hotel itself is modern and beautiful and you know as soon as you enter the lobby that this is the best maintained hotel in the area. There are 318 rooms (with a MAJOR expansion underway that includes a new tower scheduled to be completed by the end of 2013). Rooms are spacious--The decor is modern and hip, but not so trendy that it feels cheap. We haven't found any furniture with dings or lamps with stains--no ripped/rough sheets or lumpy beds thus far (unlike the other casino hotels listed). Beds are UBER comfortable and, unlike other properties, uses the highest quality bedding (although the towels could be a little fluffier ;-) You'll notice that they don't rush their cleaning to accommodate early check-ins because they're holding fast to inspections of every room to make sure that housekeeping is keeping up its very high standards. We recommend asking for one of their many coastal view rooms---because with floor to ceiling windows the views of the beach are the best anywhere.) There's 42" flat screens in every standard room and the showers are roomy with a 3 head rain/shower system. Free wi-fi and a comfortable work area completes the room amenities---all being maintained at the best standards.

The restaurant selection is good---known brands with known standards: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Hard Rock Cafe are what we've come to expect. The buffet, with very reasonable prices/specials has maintained its standards throughout the years---so no compromise there. It's not the BEST food, but it's served as well as can be expected from a buffet. There's two more restaurants adjacent to the casino floor: a 24 hour grill which is what you'd expect for a diner and the VIBE restaurant serves an upper end menu that changes often.

The Hard Rock Biloxi is NOT part of the Seminole group of Hard Rock Hotels in Florida---it looks similar but is actually better maintained. So in the realm of casino hotels, the Hard Rock Biloxi is maintaining standards and putting profits toward improvements and expansion---always a good indication of a well-run operation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the Great review! I must say I love the title of your review! Thanks for taking time to be kind and candid in your review. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as memorable as this one. ROCK ON!
El Paso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We walked in the building and we were just amazed!!!! Went into the room and were even more amazed!!!! The people were absolutely amazing!!! i have already told MANY people that if they stay in Biloxi you must stay at the Hard Rock!!!! it was beautiful and if you get ocean view, much prettier.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the AMAZING review! And thanks for referring us to your friends. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will simply be AMAZING! ROCK ON!
Hammond, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was very impressed with the room Decor and how was set up. Love the Bathroom area and the Shower. Better than having a tub. View was ok but good have been better if not looking a the roof but had a side view of the Gulf and was very relaxing. was little up set music was not playing in room when checked in. But overall Staff was very friendly and hotel was clean and will go Back

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the Awesome review! And thanks for choosing to spend you Birthday here with us! I will make sure our IT department is award of the music malfunction Thanks for letting us know. We look forward to rock’n with you on your next visit! ROCK ON!
Columbus, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a great stay and great service!! Loved the hotel, room, Ruth Chris and the casino!! Loved the atmosphere!!
Only downside... the sleep timer on the TV did not work- fell asleep great but woke up to the TV still being on :(
A SIMPLE fix will resolve that issue!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Wausau,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about our room, the staff and the overall atmosphere of this hotel. Just wish the weather would have been warmer so we could have enjoyed the pool and outdoor area. Would definitely choose Hard Rock again if given the opportunity.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, the beach is beautiful!!
Warner Robins, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Last weekend we visited the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Had plans for the concert (it was cancelled and realize that they have no control over these type situations) However, prior to my arrival I was called I received phone calls and emails to confirm my arrival and stay. This occurred like 3 times... I'm glad to confirm but everyday? Only to arrive for the front desk girl to say ohhh Ms. Peters we have a problem we do not have room for you! You can only imagine my shock! I advised I had been called and emailed multiple times and confirmed. Finally she said oh here we go. And put me in a room. Her actions were very rude and unnecessary, she behaved like no other representative we have ever dealt with while checking in. Also, our experience on the gaming floor with the cocktail servers was very different than with past visits. One server named Kristie (dark hair,skinny, northern accent,tanned) working near buffet area Sat 753 pm took drink orders came back delivered every ones drinks walked past my husband and I when I stood up she came back to me with only my drink and she said to my husband "oh I'll have to come back with yours" in a very rude snotty tone. I tipped her and she disappeared. Earlier she was working near planet moolah and did the same exact thing only to me and another lady and she gave the drink to my husband but not to myself for the other lady. But she had taken our order. What is the point in taking an order and not bringing them back? Especially to someone who is tipping you??? Another girl took our order.... Came back with drinks delivered all around us then came up to us and ask if we would like to order anything?? She was a complete space case. The only servers we received constant good quality service from we're the ones that have been there for a while. Very disappointing service at the HardRock! I will give kiddos to the HardRock Cafe they were super busy yet the waiters and waitresses were great!!! The manager even took time to make sure things were as they should've been. Thanks Hard Rock Cafe you guys got it right! The casino and hotel failed miserably this go around. I don't know what happened. But if they changed management they need to change it back to the old management or tighten up in the servers and hotel check in :-(

• Stayed February 2013
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience or frustration you may have experienced during your recent stay with us. I have forwarded your correspondence to the appropriate managers so these issues may be address appropriately. We take great pride in our service standards and ability to exceed our guest expectations, and we regret when we fail to meet the expectation you have come to expect from us. I truly appreciate your candor and bring these matters to our attention.

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!