“Hotel/Casino” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Swiss, West Virginia
“Hotel/Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very clean rooms, friendly staff. Enjoyed our stay in Biloxi very much. Would recommend. We only had a shower in our room, no bathtub, but understand do to the hotel's stand on "Save the planet." Very nice area, excellent atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thanks for the great review and all of the warm compliments! We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We look forward to your next visit and know that it will be just as enjoyable as this one was! ROCK ON!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
Carrollton, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Second time back at HR. Check-in was no problem at all, and though we arrived early and our room wasn't ready yet, it was still ready about two hours before scheduled time. Like last time, the room was clean and spacious. Unfortunately, we didn't realize until we had unpacked that they had given us a room that was handicapped accessible, with a large bathtub/shower combo, and we were disappointed that we didn't have the rain shower. Since we had already settled in, we decided to live with it. I'm sure that they gave us the first room that was available because we asked them to check us in as soon as possible. This time, the fridge temperature was good and drinks inside were cool. Last time, everything was pretty warm inside the fridge.

We ordered bottle service in the room once, and everything was just as we expected. They even brought a large container of ice for the drinks, which was a thoughtful touch. Going to the ice machine several times would have been a bit of a bother and this saved us the hassle. Of course, prices of liquor bottles are outrageous, but you could expect that anywhere. We did have some issues trying to reach the right extension from our room phone to order.

We decided to purchase robes this time, so we called the front desk not long after we checked in, because that's what the instructions on the robe hangers directed us to do. We were transferred to a couple of different people who didn't seem to know what to do about getting us the robes. Finally, after what seemed like forever on hold, the desk clerk told me that it couldn't be added to the bill for our room and delivered, and that we would have to come to the front desk to pay for and pick up the robes. My husband decided to pay the extra $35 and buy one at the gift shop, and it was larger and thicker, and in the color black, which is what he really wanted. I just wanted the basic white spa robe like they provide in the rooms, so I went to the front desk and paid and picked it up. Not a big deal, but a little bit of a hassle when you'd think it would be simple just to have it added to your bill and have it delivered to your room, to save you the trip down to the desk, back up to the room to drop it off, then back to the casino floor to play.

Like last time, our luck wasn't that great. Probably a little better than our last visit, but still I had hoped that we'd fare a little better this time. I played in a poker tourney and four of us opted to chop the pot since there was only about $40 difference in first place and second place without chopping it. I was the chip leader when we decided to chop it, but I was happy with my winnings. Played in my first ever slot tournament, which was fun. Didn't win but had fun trying. Loved the new Elvis slots, but still not much luck there. There were others playing machines next to me, and they seemed to be doing well, so I think it was just my bad luck, not necessarily the casino's payback. We really enjoy our table games, but we spent our entire trip wanting to play the Tarzan slots and for some reason they were out of commission for three days. That was a little disappointing.

The casino was very clean and for the size, there were a good variety of games available. Cocktail service was a bit slow, but it was mid-week and there were just a few servers for a very large area because of it being slower during the week. That's understandable, but I waited sitting at my machine for almost 15 minutes before the server brought my drink, and my machine was right next to the service area! Comps were good and we never had to pay for a meal and ordered everything we wanted with money still left over. The rock box kiosks make getting your comps really easy and convenient. All of the food was satisfactory.

Overall, we were still satisfied with our experience at Hard Rock. There's just no other place like it! The rock vibe from the moment you walk in until the moment you leave is wonderful. We would certainly return if we were comped for our stay.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has the shower you want before you unload your luggage.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the great review and for taking time to be kind. Sorry for the confusion with the robes. I will be addressing this immediately. I would also like to thank you for your understanding and candor. With guest like you we cannot help but get better at serving our guest. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just a memorable as this one. ROCK ON!
Mobile, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I would like to say thank you so much. My wife and I had one of the best anniversary in 19 yrs. Your staff there was amazing and the roulet table is awesome. We are relocating to Alabama due to my work and will be visiting more in the future. And if you ever want to send us a free night (lol)we will gladly come sit at the roulet table all night. Thanks so much for the hospitality that was provided. The 12th floor suites are the best ......But hands down your entire staff hotel and casino is the best, and that includes vegas. Thanks Eric and Amy Wimberly

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is amazing. Try to get a view if possible.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for choosing to spend such an AMAZING occasion with us! 19 years truly AWESOME! Nothing AMPs us up more than receiving these types of warm compliments from our ROCKSTAR guest. We look forward to rock’n with you in the very near future. ROCK ON!
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Me and my wife stayed here for the weekend and it was fantastic from beginning to end. I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about staying in Biloxi for a casino vacation. The renovations are excellent it feels brand new.

• Stayed May 2012
Thanks for the FANTASTIC review! You are a ROCKSTAR my friend and we cannot wait till your next visit. Thanks for the recommendation and choosing to rock out with us. ROCK ON!
Biloxi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We love staying at the Hard Rock Casino Hotel. We always enjoyed ourvisits. They have the best variety of food places. (Our favorite is the 24/7 Grill!) Clean and comfortable rooms, friendly and efficient staff, great facility all around. When the room prices are right, you cannot beat the value. And you don't have to walk a mile from their parking garage to get to the front desk.

The Valet is very accomadating as well as the bell hop staff. We will always stay at the Rock. In Summer weather, the pool/hot tubs are the best as well!

Room Tip: Our room always has the jacuzzi/shower combo! We love the hot bubble baths!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for the Rock’n review! Nothing ignites or passion to serve more than hearing and reading these types of reviews from our ROCKSTAR guest! We look forward to your next stay and I know it will ROCK!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Awesome place to visit! Would for sure visit again. The view from the hotel was awesome. Loved the stay. Directly on the gulf coast of mexico...............................................
The scenery was great

• Stayed December 2012
Thanks for the excellent review! “Awesome place to visit!” I could not have said it better myself. Thanks for taking time to be kind and for choosing to ROCK with us. ROCK ON!
Loranger, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Having stayed at many other casinos in Biloxi, Las Vegas, and Tunica I can say without a shadow of doubt that Hard Rock Biloxi leaves everyone else behind! The rooms, staff, and casino are amazing. If you are looking for a place to make you feel special, this is the place to stay. The beds and pillows are the most comfortable I've EVER slept on. My wife and I would love to have some of their pillows! The food has been awesome everytime we have gone. The casino doesn't have a smokey smell like most others have. The last time we visited was for our anniversary and was upgraded to a suite. All I can say about that experience is WOW! Thank you Hard Rock for being in Biloxi and I can't wait for the new hotel addition!

Room Tip: Not a bad room on the property!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the AMAZING review! “Best of The Best” after reading this, I realized that you must be a famous writer. This review is a Rembrandt! We look forward to your next stay and more importantly your next tripadvisor masterpiece! ROCK ON!

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!