“Great Fun.. Great Amenities” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #2 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Brooksville, Florida, United States
“Great Fun.. Great Amenities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed in one of the Panoramic Suites and it was great! The Casino was fun very clean and overall it was a pleasant exp. The food in the restaurants was also very good... All you can eat crab legs!! Yum Yum I really cant say enough good.

The staff was courteous and overly willing to help in any way.

Smoke wasn't bad at all compared to some of the other establishments in the area.

Room Tip: The panoramic Suites are the way to go!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

984 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I enjoyed my stay with my husband at the Hard Rock. The room with the view was nice which overlooked the swimming pool area. The bathroom was clean and this room had a bathtub with jets. When first arriving, there was a long line to check-in because of checking in at 4:00 pm but I did not have to wait very long.
All of the staff were friendly including the front desk; Players Club staff; security; and waitress at the buffet.
I was able to use my comps and received a very good deal on my stay which included two free buffets. I had great success playing on the slot machines.
I can't wait to go back and my only choice will be to stay at the Hard Rock Casino.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
brooksville Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

All I can say is that this place is AMAZING!! The services at the Hard Rock were outstanding...better than I have received anywhere else. Every single person that we came in contact with had a smile on their face, asked how we were doing and if there was anything we needed. This occured passing in the hallway, sitting around the pool, at the restaurants...everything. I would definitley spend my vacations there again. We stayed in the Panoramic Suite and it was very beautiful...clean, the view was amazing, spacious...everything. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for nice getaway for a bit!! LOVED IT!!

Room Tip: Get the Panoramic Suite....amazing!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We loved everything about Hard Rock Hotel Biloxi. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are modern and decorated with features that have the customers in mind. They are clean and and spacious. The shower is large and has multiple shower heads. The price for the rooms are very reasonable. We will stay here again the next time we are in town!
t

Room Tip: To avoid a room over the air conditioners get a floor at least 6 floors up/.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Love this casino and hotel. The biggest problem we had and always have is the smoke. The smoke is so bad it makes you cough the whole time. They need better filtration or something. The wait staff isn't friendly and takes a long time to get a drink when your gambling.

• Stayed August 2012
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Well, this is a first. I've never had a waitress in a so-called "high class" hotel restaurant who looked like she'd had a run-in with a staple gun. I get enough counter-culture garbage out in public, I don't need it when I'm sitting down to eat a fifteen dollar hamburger.

The "clientele" (and I use that term loosely) consists of trashy looking people, almost all of whom either smoke, have tattoos, or both. I've read complaints about the smoke factor in other reviews, and I must agree. It is so bad in the casino that we went down the street to do our gambling.

Meanwhile, our room wasn't even ready at a few minutes after four. It "hadn't been released" according to the desk clerk. I can go into any Marriott at noon and get a room, what's the problem with the cleaning staff here? Instead of dropping off our luggage and gambling, people are forced to wait in the lobby until rooms are ready.

Rooms are hideously decorated. We were on the "James Brown" floor and the decor reflected it.

For the price you'd expect some class and better service. You get neither.

And please, mister manager, don't bother "responding" to this review with "no one ever complains about the smoke" because I heard a handful of guests mention it.

Room Tip: Check in at the Marriott.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The smell of cigarette smoke slams you in the face the moment you walk into the place. Since I had booked a non-smoking room, I assumed I'd get a respite from the nicotine that seemed to permeate the place. Hah. The elevator stinks, the carpet stinks. My room smelled okay until I hit the bed, and then you could smell the smoke in the pillows and blanket.

As for the decorations, Elvis would feel right at home. Zebra prints everywhere, including a zebra print ironing board cover. No fridge in the room is ridiculous in this day and age. The bathroom door is sliding opaque glass... doesn't feel very private. The overall decor looked as though the room was decorated by committee.

No clean rooms available at four pm. Incredible.

Room Tip: Choose one at another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!