“Disaster” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Disaster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

I'm here now Made reservations for 2 queen nonsmoking Got here at 2am I got king smoking All booked up so it couldn't be changed

• Stayed June 2011
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
I would like to apologies for any confusion or discomfort you may have experienced. We strive to accommodate all guest request but our room types are limited. We are currently operating at 100% occupancy and arriving at 2am really limits the room type availability. Again please except my apology, we would love to serve as your host in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

First time staying at the Hard Rock. The hotel was great. We had a wonderful time. The room was one of the best we have stayed in. Very clean. The staff was great. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2011
Rock on! Nothing amps us up more than hearing “The hotel was great.” Thanks for the awesomely kind remarks and great review. We can’t wait till your next stay and hope it’s just as memorable as this one!
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

The Good:
Every employee I encountered was professional, helpful and friendly.
Free wifi in the rooms.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Coffee makers in the rooms.
The bad:
Most tips are already included, such as room service, above and beyond the room service fee. I didn't realize this until I received my bill at the end of the stay. So I ended up tipping twice on most services. Pay attention to your bill.
The food at the buffet, and 24/7 was marginal at best. Think Shoney's/Wafflehouse. If you are looking for quality, stick with Vibe (which is only open Thurs-Sun I believe) or Ruths Chris Steakhouse.
That being said, it was still an excellent stay... I know better now, and I will definitely visit here again. Job well done by all the staff.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Thanks for the great review. We are so glad you enjoyed you hotel stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and know it will be even more memorable than this one.
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I requested, and paid for, a room with a view as I had a choice of a room with a view or a non-view room. I was very disappointed when I got to my room as my view is of the roof with all of the air conditions and etc,. I expected a room with a gulf view, I can see the gulf, but barely. I know right across the hall there is a beautiful view as the young people across from my room had the door open while they were throwing ice at one another in the hallway, I guess they had a good time at the pool party today.

Right after I got in my room and saw the disappointment I went right down to the front desk to ask for another room. (Less than 10 minutes time from when I checked in) The girl got on the phone and "supposedly" spoke to a "manager"?? And she said, "sorry that is the only room we can give you. It is not guaranteed what you will have a view of, it can be just a view of the parking garage, a view is a view". (which I also have a great view of...). I said I would wait for a room if needed, and they said they couldn't do anything for me. This was at 2 pm. I have a hard time believing that they could not quickly change my room, as all afternoon people were checking into the hotel....

I am so so disappointed at my stay at this hotel... first impressions are so important and to met the expectations you are expecting... Next time I will probably just stay "next door", I had no problems when I stayed there last time getting a room with a view, what I requested!!! ... O_O

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Metairie, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

Most comfortable bed
Clean Air in room & casino. I'm not a smoker and cigarette smoke is very offensive. Did not have any problem with cigarette smoke

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 23, 2011
Ahhhhh… Sleeping like a rock is what our beds are all about. Thanks for the great review! We look forward to your next stay and hope it’s just a relaxing as this one was. Rock on!
Madison, ms
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

My friends and I had a great time at the Hard Rock!! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful during our trip. We went to the Bret Michaels concert and had a blast! We will definitely be back next year! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!! Shannon Polles

Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Fantastic! We love to hear all about your “Fun,fun,fun trip!” We love the excitement displayed in your review and can’t thank you enough for taking time to be kind and writing such warm remarks. Thank you for the awesome review and Rock on!
Slidell, Louisiana, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

Check-in fast and no long lines. There was a heat advisory for the area, but the hotel and casino were very comfortable and cold. The large walk in shower with three showerheads (overhead, front and back). All of the usual amenties, plus great views of the water. Two queen beds loaded with pillows, even enough for my husband’s three. Pools are large and even have seats in the water at the pool bar. Great cabanas with tvs, mini frig and comfortable seating. Food at the restaurants are great and the service was good too. I love to play slots and there are lots of them also if you like to gamble. Highly recommend this hotel, would be hard to find a better one on the coast!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Thanks for the Rock’n review! Nothing motivates us more than hearing such wonderful compliments. We appreciate your decision to stay with us and can’t wait till your next stay. Rock on!

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!