“PLUSH!!!! The Best Hotel I've Ever Stayed” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   777 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
rhondadil@hotmail.com
“PLUSH!!!! The Best Hotel I've Ever Stayed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

I must say when I was searching for a hotel to stay for just one night in Biloxi, I was hesitant about staying at this hotel because of the name itself. My husband and I thought it would be one of those places that attracted a lot of young and wild type of people, but we were so wrong. We decided to go with this hotel because of the #1 rating that Trip Advisor gave it and I must say, the things that the people said about this hotel is an understatement. When we first walked into the room, the first thing we saw was how HUGE the room was. This place was exceptionally clean, even the carpet, which is the first thing I check out when I come into a room. The room was high tech, plush and classy at the same time. We rented a King size room which had granite counters for the bathroom with double sinks and the shower was all glass and it was also a double shower. Two people could take a shower at the same time with their own shower head. The shower also had a platform where you could even sit down on it if you wanted. The products given by the hotel were all spa products from their own site spa. The pillows and the bed was soooooooo comfortable, we did not want to get out of bed in the next morning. We were so impressed with the room, we didn't even want to leave it. It had a large flat panel TV mounted on the wall with a bar with high chairs if you wanted to watch TV sitting at the bar. We had an awesome view of the Marina from our huge Bay full length window. Then to top off our stay ...we ate at one of the i restaurants in the Casino. It offered an all you can eat buffet which even included full lobsters and King size crab legs, shrimp, and whole lot of other type of foods and lots of different deserts for only $20. Customer service was the BEST. All parking even valet parking was free. We had curb service from the time we got there until we left. My husband did not even have to touch a bag. They offered Bell service and it was quick. The only drawback that I would say is that the hotel puts a $100 hold for incidentals on your credit card, which they give back, but still holds your credit card up for a few days. Otherwise, it was the best hotel stay I've ever had. I will definitely stay at the Hard Rock Hotel whereever I go anywhere now.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Thanks for the ROCK’N review! Nothing excites us more that reading and hearing about the awesome time our guest had with us. Opportunity ROCKS! and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. ROCK ON!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

Excellent room w/view of both the gulf and the poor area. Super comfortable beds. Nice decor. Lots of fun artifacts from rock n roll greats throughout the hotel. Perfect size hotel and casino w/slots and table games. Restaurants are mediocre at best but have a Ben n Jerry's and a Starbucks on premises. They also allow small dogs.

Room Tip: Great for romance or girfriend getaway
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, May 25, 2011
Thanks for the rock’n review! We can’t wait till your next stay, and hope it's every bit as memorable as this one was. Rock on!
Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

On my recent stay at the Hard Rock my son left his wallet and brand new Ipod touch out in the room. I thought they had been lost forever. I posted this on Trip Advisor as they could not be found anywhere before we checked out. The manager (who I believe was named Kevin) read my review and went to work.. The new Ipod Touch and my son's coach wallet were mailed to me! I am so relieved and thankful! The room was clean, the service was great and I would recommend the Hard Rock in Biloxi to anyone who visits the area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for the rock’n review! I am so pleased to know that we were able to get your belongings back to so quickly. I can’t wait till your next stay with us, and hope it's every bit as memorable as this one was. Rock on!
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

Room service was very nice, on time,
King Size bed was so comfortable.
Pool was fantastic.
Ruths Chris Steakhouse is the best.
No problems at all.

Room Tip: King with a view was perfect.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, May 2, 2011
Thanks for the ROCK'N review! We look forward your next visit and hope it's every bit a rock'n as this one. Rock On!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

This was our first stay at the Hard Rock in Biloxi. We had stayed at many of the other casino properties on the coast. The Hard Rock is very nice and glamorous. I like the rock star feel with the music.

Front desk check in was prompt and easy. We had a nice view, but when we got to the room it had not been inspected well. A call was made and maintenance came and fixed our issue. I was suprised they did not offer to move us to a different room or comp us something for the hassle. Maintenance did not clean up the mess that they made.

Bed is very comfortable with nice linens. Toiletries are very nice,. The Bose system was superb and the bamboo water plant was a nice touch. The front desk staff warns you if you pick up something out of the wet bar for more then 8 seconds that you are charged so we just did not touch it. I appreciate the front desk staff being informative as they went over everything and we felt special. The safe in the room was nice and easy to use. The robes are a nice touch. Standard 1 pen and 1 notepad for notes. Hotel gives you lots of towels Our coffee maker was not working, but decided just to do without. It had not been cleaned well and had grounds inside. Housekeeping overall though is very nice and friendly. Unlike some other casinos the staff will speak to you and smile.

The bathroom is awesome with huge showers with 3 heads going full blast. Nice and big with a seat for relaxing. A very romantic design.

The casino is beyond awesome. No problem with smoke at all and waitresses are on the ball with drinks galore. Slots were loose. Tables have some high miniums which I do not understand when during the day and early evening some are empty for long periods. Evening time after 7 the tables pick up, but the pit bosses & dealers need to keep non gamblers out of the chairs at the blackjack and roulette tables. We wanted to play, but non gamblers such as spouses or friends hogged all the room around table.

The concert security staff is good as they are not like guard dogs. They are not pushy, allow pictures, not grouchy, and let you get close to the performers. A concert can be ruined by bad security, but not at this establishment. Same thing with the ushers as they are friendly, not overly aggressive, let you walk around the concert without hounding you. You just feel at home at the concert. I hope they keep booking rock n roll as so many casinos are stuck on only country artists.

The pool was so nice and clean. It is huge so no problem with finding space. The staff will make you feel special and keep the cocktails coming. The music is pumping which is awesome. We love our rock n roll.

Buffet was priced very nicely and wait staff is prompt. Food was very fresh and large selection. We like the 24-7 Grille even better. Steaks were very good.

This casino allows you to bring in pets which for a non pet person can be very annoying. I do not want to pay a luxury rate and listen to a dog bark or deal with dog hair. I hope management does a better job keeping pets on the pet floors. Barking should not be tolerated in any form. We saw numerous dogs on our floor even though it was supposed to be pet free. Luckily for us none were near us, but we saw dogs going in other rooms and when we walked to the elevator heard them. Yorkies and Shitzu's are not service dogs so that excuse does not get it. Just some suggestions and info

This is the best casino hotel on the Coast!

The casino did a good job of keeping families with large amounts of children in a section away from couples or single guests. Nothing can be more annoying then being next to a room with 5+ kids.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Thanks for the rock’n review! We love to hear about your “Great Rock N Roll Hotel Experience” and can’t wait to rock with you on your next visit. ROCK ON!
Carrollton, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

Very nice rooms, nice pool, nice restaurants, and nice casino. The staff people were very friendly and accomodating. As a non-smoker, I think the ventilation system in the casino works very well. It's not nearly as big as the next door neighbor Beau Rivage, but almost as nice and the deal we got was much better. There is constant rock music (casino, hallways) in the background so older people who don't like rock music may not be happy here. Mary Mahoney's restaurant is just across the street and is outstanding. We will definitely return to this location soon.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, April 12, 2011
Clarksville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hard Rock for a mini vacation. It was absolutely the greatest. We were given a surprise upgrade to a suite and it was fantastic. The staff were friendly and fun. The whole experience from arrival to departure was first class all the way.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
Thanks for the rock’n review! It is awesome that the best night you ever had happened right here at the Hard Rock Biloxi. We look forward to your next visit and hope it is just as memorable as this one. Rock on!

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!